Hapless Bills Fan

Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 2nd Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

Who the F$&k is this ref????? Someone needs to investigate this guy. 

• Thanks! (+1) 2

Guess it's true... you can't fight City Hall... Refs are getting brutal.

Unfortunately, in a difficult game like this, refs working in the Ravens favor is enough to break our will. 

2 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

I don't mind the no challenge. Those barely get overturned. Ref is just terrible.

Alberto Riveron is the worst. Refuses to acknowledge that passes can be challenged for PI by just never reversing on challenges.

bull#### RTP call.  Jackson's a runner most of the time.  Complete horse<poop>.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Time to gamble on defense

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Now this team will use yo clock and put us away. ***** waste of a good effort from the defense. Totally on the offense. Terrible day

The dropped passes!What a killer. The Bills have to make those catches if they expect to defeat the Ravens. Anyone for that matter!

Well...

Great officiating...Like the Bills needed any help losing this game...

• Like (+1) 1

Another uncalled hold on the edge to spring that run.

Sure, that was a soft roughing call, but they've been calling those all year, and we were the beneficiaries of a similarly soft call in the first quarter.

I don't think they would have reversed the call, but that was a game changing play, and McD should have thrown the challenge flag.

Not Challenging  that gave the Ravens this win

That was our last chance... we cant keep punting and expect to stop them this many times

That no call on the PI pretty much cost us the game. This league coninues to cheat Buffalo even when they're at home.

Like I posted a couple weeks ago.. this whole decade the Bills have been near the bottom on the league in penalty differential every year but 1. They constantly let blatant penalties go against our opponents.

Just now, ToGoGo said:

I think the media is being exposed this game with the love of Lamar Jackson. He's like #6 in terms of "story of the game". It's clear the NFL has sent a memo that they want Lamar promoted as the next great thing, whether he is or not. 

that was obvious weeks ago  He's a great read option qb  Media saying he's the football equivalent of Babe Ruth