NFL: tripping penalties from Pats-Cowboys should not have been called

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Will these refs be held accountable? I mean there have been 4 total tripping calls all season, and 2 of them were in this game. 

They were talking about it this morning on Get Up.  Belichick sends tape into Riveron, suggesting that a team is frequently guilty of penalties,  so that those are watched for during the game.  That's why the hankies are no surprise. 

1 hour ago, Green Lightning said:

But, but in the heat of the moment the Refs had a legitimate worry that the Patriots may lose. They got to do what they got to do.

No sh^t. A f'kin decade of this crap is wearing me out. You have to destroy the Patriots to beat them. Close games always go their way. It's disgusting.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

No sh^t. A f'kin decade of this crap is wearing me out. You have to destroy the Patriots to beat them. Close games always go their way. It's disgusting.

It's ***** sickening.  No one can defend it with a straight face.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Figured.  I had to listen to the New England broadcast on Sirius while driving back from the Bills game and even their homer broadcast team was going crazy about how bad the calls were.

Edited by driddles

23 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

the 'just give it to him' game was 1998. i watched that in a seedy hotel in los angeles

• Like (+1) 3