The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I said before, McConnell should come out after these hearings are over and say there will be no trial.

Although it is obvious to those of us that are paying attention, the majority of the population are not paying attention. They only hear what the dems are saying because the republicans are not really allowed any witnesses. The dems are getting to bat in the top of the inning but the republicans don't get to bat in the bottom of the inning if McConnell gets his people to dismiss the case. I say let this play out and eviscerate Schiff & his merry band of F-Troopers.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Vindman is a Lt. Colonel? We’re all in big trouble! What a total dweeb. 

I was worried until I realized they probably hand out Lt. Colonel titles like corporate America hands out VP titles.  And this is coming from a guy with a VP title.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because a Lt. Col is a paper pusher -- and his attitude and actions are that of a partisan hack more so than a an officer. 

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Lt Col??   I've heard more articulate boy scouts.  

With any luck, he'll be busted back to Private and given a dishonorable discharge after serving 15 years in Leavenworth.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Military Industrial Intelligence Complex. 

Who have been at the helm of US policy for the past several decades. 

Until Trump. 

Hence why they’re pissed. 

Ukraine and Russia are not remotely a threat to the security of the US or any sovereign country in Europe

haven't been for 30 years now

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I was worried until I realized they probably hand out Lt. Colonel titles like corporate America hands out VP titles.  And this is coming from a guy with a VP title.  

Or the Nobel committee...

2 minutes ago, Albwan said:

oh just woke up is it over....i fell asleep during swallwell....

darn it did i miss a fart

No.  There's been a lot of foul hot air being spewed by the Dems.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There are a lot of butt-hurt people in the State Department.  It is like they are pubescent girls instead of adults (supposedly) carrying out US foreign policy. And, they consider themselves out "betters." It beggars belief.

they are upset the cuddling with the POTUS is over

the POTUS believes they are incompetent at best and out to damage US interests as sure as they breathe in oxygen

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

There are a lot of butt-hurt people in the State Department.  It is like they are pubescent girls instead of adults (supposedly) carrying out US foreign policy. And, they consider themselves out "betters." It beggars belief.

2019-11-19_13-14-26.thumb.png.f41539a79b34d89af8444fe7c54d252a.png

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yep, they think because they have a degree from a certain university they should rule absolute and without question.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

From 'quid pro quo' to 'extortion' to bribery.....

Now it's just embarrassing. You get the feeling Williams and Vindman are regretting hitching their little lives to Schiff.

Vindman is clearly the Major Frank Burns of this event.

nerts to you! | Tumblr

Vindman is *****. I know they guarantee them "no reprisals" but leaking classified information prior to this "investigation" ... I wonder if that is why he testified? Hoping it will shield him?

• Like (+1) 1