The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

:lol: 

They NEED her to cry! They need a Ford moment to gin up their base who already tuned out. 

Once again, pushing EMOTION over facts and reason. 

Sound familiar?

:lol: top notch marketing. The left can't compete with this. 

Which is why they're trying to cheat.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Thinking that Bob supports -- the same guy who just advocated for a purely partisan impeachment process just to "check" a president who's popular within his own party, without any thought or regard to the dangerous precedent that sets. Why does Bob push this? Because he was programmed to like a good lil' NPC bot. He doesn't think ahead to when a democrat regains the Oval and how this same process will be used against them -- imploding any hope for our republic's future. 

Soon he'll be pushing this talking point in some form. Due process is a republican talking point... 

Like not trusting the IC is now a "republican" talking point...

Like how not wanting MORE regime change wars is now a "republican" talking point...

Blind partisans have only one goal: power. Regardless of what it costs them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Seriously?  You are saying to the man that all congressional Repubs think in lockstep that Trump is completely innocent of wrongdoing in this Ukraine saga?  It seems much more likely that they are afraid to step out of line.  Trump and his followers will attack anyone that does that and then that particular pol's re-election campaign becomes much more difficult if not impossible.  This is why we have seen that many of the Repub politicians that have been critical of Trump are those that have decided that they are not seeking re-election.

His Congressional support most certainly holds, regardless of what evidence is brought out in this impeachment process.  As mentioned I think breaking with Trump would take more integrity than appears evident.....unless the break is done by a large number of Repub pols at once.  Safety in numbers if it happens, though personally I don't see this dam busting.

Yes, the Dems should fear backlash.  Trump will cry victim at every opportunity and it will hurt Dem chances in Trump country.  But, without any Republican in Congress willing to check Trump's actions when he pushes boundaries, it seems to me that the impeachment process should go forward if not to remove Trump, only to check his future impulses with regard to illegal election interference.

Listen....get with the program....don''t come at the #5Avenuers  with words....you need to cut and paste some twitter crap from people who literally have no chance of independent thought to back up your point!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, row_33 said:

Usually you wait until the 8th witness to begin providing useful testimony

:D

That's one version I actually heard last night while out with friends. An otherwise (very) smart (but partisan) buddy told me that the dems are building up to Sonland who will be THE GUY to take Trump down, and that yesterday and tomorrow are all about setting the stage for him to smash it. 

Then (a few drinks later) I asked him how much of yesterday he watched, his response: "I tried to watch some but it was like watching paint dry."

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, TH3 said:

Listen....get with the program....don''t come at the #5Avenuers  with words....you need to cut and paste some twitter crap from people who literally have no chance of independent thought to back up your point!!

You got it twisted. 

Come with facts to back up your opinions and you'll do fine. 

Come with long debunked talking points which this board disproved years ago, you get smashed. 

You've taken the latter track with almost every post. Because you're ignorant of what's really happening on almost every level of this saga.

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's one version I actually heard last night while out with friends. An otherwise (very) smart (but partisan) buddy told me that the dems are building up to Sonland who will be THE GUY to take Trump down, and that yesterday and tomorrow are all about setting the stage for him to smash it. 

Then (a few drinks later) I asked him how much of yesterday he watched, his response: "I tried to watch some but it was like watching paint dry."

I watched the first questions Jordan asked of Taylor and had enough

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

He's too busy doing his Tibs impersonations.

More damning testimony...except that no one's managed to define a crime that's been committed.

"He's guilty as hell!"

"Of what?"

"I don't know!  Hang him!"

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's speaking now ... and it's a disaster. 

She can barely string a full sentence together.

Funny how the Dems get steadily more incoherent the more child trafficking is fought and the adrenochrome shortage grows.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

He's too busy doing his Tibs impersonations.

What’s the media’s thought process here?  That there’s enough people that only watch their stories of what happened so they can say whatever they want?  

1 hour ago, Figster said:

Smoking gun is the Hunter...

Oh yes, OJ was looking for the real killer :lol:

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

What witnesses, those two jokers that repeated what they were told that someone heard?

They were American patriots. 101st ab division platoon leader etc

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

What witnesses, those two jokers that repeated what they were told that someone heard?

They were American patriots. 101st ab division platoon leader etc

59 minutes ago, TH3 said:

So be like DR?