The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, TH3 said:

You mean the transcript prepared and scrubbed by the WH prior to release that is but one small component of the whole affair?

Either you are an idiot or a dupe.....I think you are closer to a dupe which is way worse...

That's false. 

Learn how these documents are prepared. They were not scrubbed. They were not edited by the WH alone. The IC does 99% of it.

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Is it ok for the vice president to actually demand and get foreign countries to fire a prosecutor trying to investigate corruption in his son's company while dangling foreign aid?

That’s not the question, Trump is literally being impeached for trying to cheat on an election that is coming up next year. 

We cant allow Presidents to steal elections through bribery, extortion and abuse of power. 

You can agree to that, right? 

7 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You mean the transcript prepared and scrubbed by the WH prior to release that is but one small component of the whole affair?

Either you are an idiot or a dupe.....I think you are closer to a dupe which is way worse...

I mean the one that @LSHMEAB told me to read.  Which I did, and pointed out that it doesn't at all say what he says it says.

If you want to argue the veracity of it, talked to him.  He's the one who referenced it.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

That’s not the question, Trump is literally being impeached for trying to cheat on an election that is coming up next year. 

We cant allow Presidents to steal elections through bribery, extortion and abuse of power. 

We did even one better.  We did not allow a candidate for POTUS to steal an election via corrupt means.  And yes it is OK for you to be on properly prescribed meds while participating here.  In fact I encourage it.  Your not at LORD Garth level today but you are a Harry Mudd.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's false. 

Learn how these documents are prepared. They were not scrubbed. They were not edited by the WH alone. The IC does 99% of it.

He's (TH3) is also the only one I've heard say the transcript was falsified.

And if it was, that's a far bigger - and more impeachable - problem than Trump's foreign policy.  It would mean the White House improperly redacted an official government document.  That's a pretty big deal...that I see NO ONE complaining about.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

We did even one better.  We did not allow a candidate for POTUS to steal an election via corrupt means.  And yes it is OK for you to be on properly prescribed meds while participating here.  In fact I encourage it.  Your not at LORD Garth level today but you are a Harry Mudd.

Trump just got caught trying to steal the next election through abusing foreign policy. 

We cant allow that. You have to make up a false narrative to, not deny what Trump did, but to do a whataboutism 

What Trump did was totally wrong 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

And if it was, that's a far bigger - and more impeachable - problem than Trump's foreign policy.  It would mean the White House improperly redacted an official government document.  That's a pretty big deal...that I see NO ONE complaining about.  

It also shows incompetence, they still left in “I need a favor, though” 

Then that call the next day is more proof of Trump’s motives 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, I've heard that a lot in LA. 

"It's not a transcript! It's a summary, written by Trump himself!" is what the uber driver told me just today coming back from a meeting :lol: 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh, I've heard that a lot in LA. 

"It's not a transcript! It's a summary, written by Trump himself!" is what the uber driver told me just today coming back from a meeting :lol: 

Trump wrote a SECRET/NORFORN summary of a call, which he then declassified?  And that includes writing the comment describing how the memorandum is generated?

The guy who probably has trouble with Sesame Street, and undoubtedly had all his best-sellers ghost-written, wrote that memo himself?  :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1194771229003137034

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Trump wrote a SECRET/NORFORN summary of a call, which he then declassified?  And that includes writing the comment describing how the memorandum is generated?

The guy who probably has trouble with Sesame Street, and undoubtedly had all his best-sellers ghost-written, wrote that memo himself?  :lol:

Right? :lol: 

I could only give the driver 3 stars after that because his cognitive abilities made me question whether he should be behind the whee of a moving vehicle...

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure it's the question.  You see, that's what started-off this whole shitstorm.  Joe himself said that he extorted/bribed Ukraine into doing him a favor by withholding aid.  Those are facts from his own mouth on video.  Either it should be investigated with the same vigor Trump is now, or what Trump did should be similarly ignored.  You can't have it both ways.  Sorry.

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure it's the question.  You see, that's what started-off this whole shitstorm.  Joe himself said that he extorted/bribed Ukraine into doing him a favor by withholding aid.  Those are facts from his own mouth on video.  Either it should be investigated with the same vigor Trump is now, or what Trump did should be similarly ignored.  You can't have it both ways.  Sorry.

But the difference is that Biden extorted the Ukraine to his personal benefit.  Trump didn't extort the Ukraine to his personal political benefit, because Biden's name was dropped.  

Or something.  Just...read the fake transcript!  Read it!  It's all in there, but fake!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1