The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

How braindead do you have to be to watch any of this stuff and know this is anything other than an elaborate charade by the establishment and the media?  Mostly braindead?  Totally braindead?

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Gym Jordan is a clown

He would be a good Nazi. POS trash scum 

Just now, dubs said:

How braindead do you have to be to watch any of this stuff and know this is anything other than an elaborate charade by the establishment and the media?  Mostly braindead?  Totally braindead?

So it's ok to get a corrupt foreign government to open "investigations" of American citizens for political show? You ok with that dude? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So it's ok to get a corrupt foreign government to open "investigations" of American citizens for political show? You ok with that dude? 

oh, that’s what happened!?  Nevermind then!

If you were being even a shred honest with yourself, you might be somewhat curious why no federal agency was allowed to examine the DNC server and why the son of a sitting VP was given a lucrative board position with no experience and no qualifications. In that fleeting moment of honestly, you might think it worthwhile to get answers to those questions and it would be in the interest of the US citizen to find out why those things happened, even if in your heart you believed there to be reasonable explanations to those two events. 

You’d also know the US has a treaty with the Ukraine to cooperate on corruption charges which was introduced by Clinton and ratified in the Senate. 

Just now, dubs said:

oh, that’s what happened!?  Nevermind then!

If you were being even a shred honest with yourself, you might be somewhat curious why no federal agency was allowed to examine the DNC server and why the son of a sitting VP was given a lucrative board position with no experience and no qualifications. In that fleeting moment of honestly, you might think it worthwhile to get answers to those questions and it would be in the interest of the US citizen to find out why those things happened, even if in your heart you believed there to be reasonable explanations to those two events. 

You’d also know the US has a treaty with the Ukraine to cooperate on corruption charges which was introduced by Clinton and ratified in the Senate. 

So dishonest. Why? Why are you lying? 

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Mr. Welch just told Trump to investigate the Bidens.

He also talked about the snipers on the rooftops... someone needs to bring this up: NULAND was VERY involved in that...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

How to spark a coup... kill a couple on your own side (using IC assets to do it)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I have answered that question so many times and still I get asked where the evidence is. You guys are just playing dumb. Did you learn anything from the Stone trial? 

Do you know about Manaforts history of working with Putin? 

Putin secret meetings with Trump? Trump asking for Russian help and Russia giving it

ok, you can't acknowledge those. Do you even admit Putin wanted Trump to win? Or are you one of those Deep Stater nonsense people? 

What I meant is, where is Trump in handcuffs?  You expect me to believe one man and his friends beat an entire government and the election and said government, the most powerful in the world couldnt nail him with legit charges?

The deep state nonsense belongs to you my friend.  The real story here is the life long politicians you support are in the middle of a temper tantrum because the people are sick of them.   Trump is delivering what Obama promised, change.  People are back to work, making more money and not relying on Uncle Sams teet.  

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

He also talked about the snipers on the rooftops... someone needs to bring this up: NULAND was VERY involved in that...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

How to spark a coup... kill a couple on your own side (using IC assets to do it)

The GOP should call you as a witness

Vindman: Because this in America and that's not how we do things :wub:

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

What I meant is, where is Trump in handcuffs?  You expect me to believe one man and his friends beat an entire government and the election and said government, the most powerful in the world couldnt nail him with legit charges?

The deep state nonsense belongs to you my friend.  The real story here is the life long politicians you support are in the middle of a temper tantrum because the people are sick of them.   Trump is delivering what Obama promised, change.  People are back to work, making more money and not relying on Uncle Sams teet.  

You can't arrest the president. 

You are making the OJ argument. He must be innocent, he didn't get convicted of Murder

30 minutes ago, dubs said:

They know it's a charade. They don't care. 

The only thing that matters to them is getting Democrats in office. By any means necessary.

• Like (+1) 3

Is it over? Is Trump impeached yet?

No?

I thought Vindman had the goods? Does he not have the goods?

Who has the goods? Is there another super secret special witness who will take the stand to admit he heard voices while he was drinking?

Sounds like a job for Biden.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No?

Who has the goods? Is there another super secret special witness who will take the stand to admit he heard voices while he was drinking?

usually you wait until the 12th witness to begin bringing out the good evidence

Just now, row_33 said:

usually you wait until the 12th witness to begin bringing out the good evidence

I figure things are looking bad for the Dems because everything you see posted by Tibs and Gary sounds a lot like "May I mommy dog face to the banana patch?"

I haven't seen a meltdown like this since MSNBC started calling the 2016 election results.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I figure things are looking bad for the Dems because everything you see posted by Tibs and Gary sounds a lot like "May I mommy dog face to the banana patch?"

I haven't seen a meltdown like this since MSNBC started calling the 2016 election results.

what have i missed that deserved a meltdown???  :D

40 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So you are here to stroke your Gary Busey account?  Seems like your puppet could return the favor.

And what is your opinion of Vindman? 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No *****. 

That would be great if the Senate refused to do its duty! 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I would agree -- though he wants a trial. If only to get 6-8 weeks reshaping the narrative while keeping certain members off the campaign trail. 

I think it is for more than that... just a hunch. There are some interesting names being brought up by the Republicans (and oddly, the Democrats) in this "inquiry". I know it ties to the OIG report to come, but it should be interesting if it gets laid out step-by-step in a Senate trial. That would make for some drama and must-see-TV.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think it is for more than that... just a hunch. There are some interesting names being brought up by the Republicans (and oddly, the Democrats) in this "inquiry". I know it ties to the OIG report to come, but it should be interesting if it gets laid out step-by-step in a Senate trial. That would make for some drama and must-see-TV.

Senate has twice the brains and accomplishments and acting ability before the cameras

52 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No?

or Hunter

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

A third straight (impeachment inquiry) day of the Dems getting their asses handed to them.  I knew they were into some freaky stuff but this masochism is a bit much even for them.

Are you kidding? Those morons think they're actually winning.

• Like (+1) 2