The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Bob again proving he’s ignorant of what’s actually happening while he breathlessly supports a partisan impeachment scam — which will only make the country more divided, more unstable, and sets a dangerous precedent for future holders of the office. 

But Bob doesn’t care about that! He’s been programmed to resist anything that runs counter to “ORANGE MAN BAD!” — even if that puts the future of the republic at risk. 

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Do you need charges?  Gary,  I think you are forgetting that this is a coup.  We don't need no stinkin charges!   Rope or lead?     lol

Ah yes the deep state democratic coup that puts Pence in charge

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Bob again proving he’s ignorant of what’s actually happening while he breathlessly supports a partisan impeachment scam — which will only make the country more divided, more unstable, and sets a dangerous precedent for future holders of the office. 

But Bob doesn’t care about that! He’s been programmed to resist anything that runs counter to “ORANGE MAN BAD!” — even if that puts the future of the republic at risk. 

Bob still doesn't want to bang you

• Haha (+1) 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuckSexton/status/1194629102222761985

Of course it’s fine. “Don’t worry about what we do, it’s what ORANGE MAN BAD does that matters!”

BobGarTibs of the world. 

Most realize the truth of the following statement: if your posts are being supported by BobTibGar (or the multiple alts Gar has had to use), chances are you’re not only incorrect but wildly so. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

There hasn't been an impeachment charge yet Idaho

So let me get this straight: there are no charges for impeachment, but all the witnesses so far have given evidence of...what, exactly?

What is the evidence and what is it designed to prove that the president did wrong?

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

So let me get this straight: there are no charges for impeachment, but all the witnesses so far have given evidence of...what, exactly?

What is the evidence and what is it designed to prove that the president did wrong?

The two witnesses yesterday gave over 5 hours of evidence. There are more witnesses tomorrow and next week who will give dozens more hours of testimony and evidence. 

Your question makes no grammatical sense after the first 5 words.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DR honey, I can tell that you are cranky again.  Did you not sleep again last night?  Have you considered my suggestion to take some time off from this project?  In the long run, it may clear your head so that you can again act sanely when you get out and hopefully back to work.   

I noticed at one point recently that you were the most recent poster in about 8 threads at once.  When I spot checked I also saw that in addition, you had strung 3 and 4 posts in a row in several of those threads.  Not drug use?  OK.  Not mania?  Well, ok but then why the manic activity and the need to control every discussion? 

Maybe you can discuss this issue in group this week or perhaps we have some mental health folks around here that will weigh in.  Can anyone help DR? Anyway, good luck with your challenges and let us know when you get released.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Gar knows the process is crooked and sets a dangerous precedent. He knows it’s purely partisan driven by those who fear they can’t beat Trump at the ballot box in 2020 (and they can’t). 

He just doesn’t care. 

Because he is a man who lacks principles and does not have an honest bone in his body. 

It would be sad if it wasn’t so funny to watch him implode every 30 days or so and run to a new alt. 

Just now, Gary Busey said:

The two witnesses yesterday gave over 5 hours of evidence. There are more witnesses tomorrow and next week who will give dozens more hours of testimony and evidence. 

Your question makes no grammatical sense after the first 5 words.

Evidence of what?

DR honey, I can tell that you are cranky again.  

Not cranky at all. But when someone advocates for a process that endangers the republic for purely partisan reasons, as you’ve done all morning, I will call it out. 

So others can see what a fool you are and how dangerous your ideas are to the longevity of our nation. 

Don’t like that, then stop parroting the words of proven liars and pedo protectors because you can’t get over your rampant TDS. 

Simple. 

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Evidence of what?

Second, third, and forth hand hearsay. 

But that’s enough for Gar because he doesn’t value due process, truth, or this country. He wants to watch it be burned to its roots — because he’s a child who never bothered to learn how to think for himself. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Not cranky at all. But when someone advocates for a process that endangers the republic for purely partisan reasons, as you’ve done all morning, I will call it out. 

So others can see what a fool you are and how dangerous your ideas are to the longevity of our nation. 

Don’t like that, then stop parroting the words of proven liars and pedo protectors because you can’t get over your rampant TDS. 

Simple. 

Lovers quarrel - when's the wedding date?

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Lovers quarrel - when's the wedding date?

Gary, you seem like a perceptive guy but your take on this is waaaay off.  You are witnessing an attempt at an intervention.  DR is still denying that he has a problem.  Sometimes it can be a long process, especially when the delusions are so ingrained.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thinking that Bob supports -- the same guy who just advocated for a purely partisan impeachment process just to "check" a president who's popular within his own party, without any thought or regard to the dangerous precedent that sets. Why does Bob push this? Because he was programmed to like a good lil' NPC bot. He doesn't think ahead to when a democrat regains the Oval and how this same process will be used against them -- imploding any hope for our republic's future. 

Soon he'll be pushing this talking point in some form. Due process is a republican talking point... 

Like not trusting the IC is now a "republican" talking point...

Like how not wanting MORE regime change wars is now a "republican" talking point...

Blind partisans have only one goal: power. Regardless of what it costs them. 

Nancy is the small one. She needs to go to AA.

• Like (+1) 1

Gary, you seem like a perceptive guy but your take on this is waaaay off.  You are witnessing an attempt at an intervention.  DR is still denying that he has a problem.  Sometimes it can be a long process, especially when the delusions are so ingrained.

True - plus I don't think it's legal to marry a bot yet, is it?

Nunes should bring in a boom box and when the "witnesses" start talking, play at a low level  REO Speedwagon's   "Take it On The Run. 

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1