Game Thread 1st Half Bills vs Browns

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, DuckyBoys said:

well we should be grateful we got out this quarter only down 6  What a bad start   Hoping Dabol gets out of his own way and starts scripting something to attack the Browns dreadful back end

Like the first drive where the Tight End dropped one and the QB missed a wide open guy? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, arcane said:

I'm not conceding anything, I'm pointing out that something you chided people for worrying about all week was on full display right from the start - I wasn't the one acting like it wasn't possible for the Bills to be outplayed by the Browns' talent.

true. I was chided for being a nervous Bills fan and thinking we could get blown out by a very talented Browns team. 

we need to start playing better here. 

Just now, Helpmenow said:

Not accordingly to the early posts.

He got turned around and lost Hunt on the long run - a lot of us were pissed at that early as it looked like an automatic TD when he dragged defenders to the 1/2 yard line.

It is understandable.

Defense woke up. 

Browns had 47th and goal and they made intentional penalties when needed, Tre made a huge play, and the run defense was amazing. 

Now, can we give the ball to Singletary 86 times please? And Gore once to make us all feel good. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Like the first drive where the Tight End dropped one and the QB missed a wide open guy? 

That wasn't the best throw to Knox, had he caught it he might not have been able to get his feet in bounds. Josh has not looked good in the first two drives.