Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Bill Callahan announces that Dwayne Haskins will make first NFL start Sunday vs Bills

Expect the Skins to pound the rock about 40 times or more. Stop the run and this should be a comfortable Bills win. 24-10 Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

I know that I’m in the minority and an admitted OSU homer but I’d prefer Keenum. I preferred Eli to Daniel Jones for the same reason. Give me the less talented guy with a resume of mediocrity (or in Eli’s case washed up). I don’t think it will matter this week but I’m positive Keenum wouldn’t beat us. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Meh 1

this is the scenario in MLB where we call the opposing rookie starter Cy Young after it's over  :(

• Awesome! (+1) 1

And the Bills run of luck continues!  Case Keenum ain’t good, but he’s a competent NFL backup who can have good games. Haskins is ... a project. He’s not even close to ready to starting on a competitive team. 

Mans if we’re really lucky, we’ll see Drew Lock’s first start for the Broncos in a few more weeks. Or maybe even better, Brandon Allen’s 3rd or 4th start. We’ll really know the stars are aligned if we also get Jarret Stidham’s first start in Game 15 ...

• Thanks! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Expect the Skins to pound the rock about 40 times or more. Stop the run and this should be a comfortable Bills win. 24-10 Bills.

Peterson has a bad ankle and Chris Thompson is also banged up.  They may have little choice but to throw.  Haskins isn't ready; we should be.

For the love of God do not allow this kid to have a good game. This defense better have an amazing game against a kid who looks horrible and should not do ***** against this defense.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Well, crap...

7 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Bills and comfortable don't go together 

get the list of Bills portmortem excuses piled to the moon ready to roll....    :(

The Bills just won the game.  Haskins is awful.  In the game appearances I've seen of him this year he looks absolutely lost.  No chance he can lead that team to a win in Buffalo this Sunday.

so all the Bills have to do is....

(fateful saying...)

I'm happy for this announcement. Living in Houston, there's a strong following for Case. I think he's more dangerous than many think, so I'm glad he's sitting. I felt he was worth keeping in Minnesota and look at what Denver has done since they parted ways.

Anyways, welcome to the NFL, kid. I hope you get a chance to meet our #1 pick on the field this Sunday!