Corey Davis absent from practice Wednesday

Gamache518

1 hour ago, SWATeam said:

Sign me up, loved him coming out.

At what cost though? He was a first round pick a few years ago right? Fifth overall to be exact in 17. Hes young and cheap. At minimum it's a first round pick for someone who, by his fault or not, has been a bust so far based on his draft spot.

Wouldn't mind the move, but considering he still has one year left on his rookie deal with an option pick up possible I don't think the Titans are going to move on from him without getting a high pick (I would say at least a 3rd but more likely a 2nd is what they would want and not get.) He looked to be getting some traction last year but has been pretty flat this year. I know it is illness related so it isn't a sign that he is traded. But overall I wouldn't mind taking on Davis for a mid-round pick but it isn't likely to happen. 

2 hours ago, MR8 said:

Corey Davis (undisclosed) was sidelined for Wednesday's practice.

It could very well be nothing, but it's at least worth monitoring heading into Thursday since Davis isn't a usual Wednesday rest candidate. Delanie Walker (ankle) was sidelined, too. Davis should be fully entrusted as a WR3 against Tampa Bay's pass funnel if he's good to go for Week 8.

I'll put on my tin foil hat and say.... yes... we are sniffing around and they put him in moth balls to keep him from getting hurt. 

Titans are 3-4 but only one game back from 1st in their weak division.  They just won one with Tannehill under center.  They would gut the team why?

43 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Vrabel is a meat head 

Meat has mind?

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Titans are 3-4 but only one game back from 1st in their weak division.  They just won one with Tannehill under center.  They would gut the team why?

Meat has mind?

Meathead is a term used on the 1970's sitcom All in the Family.  An insult tossed around by Archie Bunker at those he deems inferior.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Due to an illness:

I will say that if we end up trading for a WR, a guy like Corey Davis makes sense. A reclamation project that could be had for a 2nd or 3rd.

You forget who would be doing the dealing. Beane gets him for a 2021 5th rd pick

Corey Davis was one of my favorite players in his years draft class.  I remember wanting him at the #10 pick before he ultimately went #5? to the Titans.

He's been a dissapointment in Ten., but there's a lot of talent there.  I will say his hands have been more of a concern than I thought they would be.  He has the dropsies.....and as of late (after watching Zay Jones) I have much less tolerance for players that don't have consistent hands.  He's got this year and next year for less than $5M (prorated) left on his deal, which is certainly cap friendly......I could get behind this move.

45 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

@BringBackFergy any input on this guy?

I always liked him....even back when he was a four star recruit m

* Shifty hips

* Open when he’s not open. 
* Arms that wrap the ball and don’t push the ball. 
* Strong core

* Full Route tree that blossoms when needed. 
* Non-Heroin user.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2