Sign in to follow this  
HOUSE

Dolphins to face Bills without another starter on offensive line

Anybody who feels any kind of sympathy whatsoever to Miami should hand in their fan card now.

Did the Dolphins feel sorry for the Bills from 1970-1986?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 5

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Well, I don’t. ***** Fitz and the Havaahd alumni. 

Come on, I want to beat the shirt out of the Dolphins, but Fitz is a good guy. 

Don’t get me wrong, I hope we sack him 42 times, but don’t get on Fitz like that. 

5 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

I like Fitz as a person, not an opponent.  Sack him til they need to play Rosen.

Don't feel bad for him - he has made $60 million before tax.

60 Million...not bad for a professional game managing QB. Hire Fitz...he will keep things afloat.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, CSBill said:

This was also in the article: “although expect to see some additional big names on the inactives list when the Dolphins announce who is dressing in Buffalo tomorrow morning.” .... who else, maybe Fitz has decided to throw in the towel?

Drake wouldn't surprise me.

8 hours ago, HOUSE said:

As if this weekend wasn’t going to be hard enough to stomach as is, the Miami Dolphins are officially down another starter along the offensive line. The Dolphins have taken their fair share of lumps through the first 6.5 weeks of the season up front — and now they’re going to have to face one of the best front sevens in all of football without starting center and team captain Daniel Kilgore.

The Dolphins have been a team in recent years that has struggled to deal with the physical play of the Bills defense — and this weekend’s contest should be no different.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/19/dolphins-to-face-bills-without-another-starter-on-offensive-line/

maybe they should trade Kilgore too ;)

Wonder if Rosen will ever have a career??

10 hours ago, The Wiz said:

I feel like starting fitz is more of a "he's more experienced at knowing how to take hits than Rosen" type of situation. 

i think the locker room would have blown up and that's why they switched.

12 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I’m not sure if you know but he went to Harvard.

And that’s supposed to help when a defender is dragging you to the ground? 😁 Might as well put Rosen in, I would be interested in seeing if the Bills best the Washington tally of 4 sacks before the end of the first quarter.  I doubt Coach Flores is interested in helping other teams set records against his bunch.

9 hours ago, njbuff said:

Anybody who feels any kind of sympathy whatsoever to Miami should hand in their fan card now.

Did the Dolphins feel sorry for the Bills from 1970-1986?

Point.  Game.  Set.  Match.

Mods, please close thread now.  😁

Prediction, Big Day for Devon Singletary.

Image result for devon singletary gif

Edited by HOUSE
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Steptide said:

I feel bad for Fitz 

Feel bad for Fitz???? What? Release the hounds on his ass!!!!

Edited by Golden*Wheels
  • Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, CSBill said:

This was also in the article: “although expect to see some additional big names on the inactives list when the Dolphins announce who is dressing in Buffalo tomorrow morning.” .... who else, maybe Fitz has decided to throw in the towel?

I didn't know there WERE any big names left. I thought they basically traded them all😂

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Reading the news regarding the Dolphins, and watching the player moves they’ve made reminds me of 97 Rock’s parody commercial of the early 80s, ‘BUFFALO IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

14 hours ago, Steptide said:

I feel bad for Fitz 

He should be fine. As long as he can get the ball out within 3 seconds before he gets the snap I dont see a Bill getting to him 

12 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I really hope this isn't a letdown game. 

Instead of taking it easy & coming in thinking this is a "gimmie" win, I hope the team sees this as an opportunity to pad their stats & put on a show.

The defense especially should be excited. They should be frothing at the mouth to pile on the sacks & get some turnovers.

On the offensive front, I really hope they use this game as a way to establish the run game and limit Allen's need to make plays himself. At this point, I'd just be happy if he could turn into a competent game manager over what we've gotten so far.

My sentiments exactly.....I get nervous seeing all these predictions of a Bills blowout.   I know we are by far the superior team in this matchup, and I'm EXPECTING a victory, I guess I just have that battered wife syndrome.  

WE already know it, but this game is a great, great opportunity for the Bills to show the nation they are for real.

Let's do this Buffalo! 

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

I didn't know there WERE any big names left. I thought they basically traded them all😂

Im thinking he meant long names. Possibly some hard to pronounce names?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, fansince88 said:

Im thinking he meant long names. Possibly some hard to pronounce names?

that must be it 😂

• Thanks! (+1) 1

You young guys out there might not realize that we lost 21 games straight to Miami -- the entire 1970s. You know how much you hate NE? That's how we felt about Miami; maybe even worse. We still owe those SOBs bigtime. So as for today, all I can say is ... NO MERCY.  😆

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Is it wrong to still wish Fitz was on the bench here and in Josh's ear??? Barkley is good for him but Fitz can win games in a pinch if he doesn't throw his game sealing pick that is. He wouldn't be teaching him to not throw interceptions however lol

15 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Did you know he wears his wedding ring when he plays?

and he has a beard.

• Haha (+1) 1

Miami has an offensive line?

14 hours ago, CSBill said:

maybe Fitz has decided to throw in the towel

Hopefully, that'll be about the only completion he has.