What are your Favorite football cliches

Don Otreply

He can high point the ball...

He was never the same after that hit...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

didn't get a road game in for the Golden Kelly Era, a big regret...

Same here, but that era was a fun time to be Bills fan. I am starting to feel some semblence of that again, but with a harder edge.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Same here, but that era was a fun time to be Bills fan. I am starting to feel some semblence of that again, but with a harder edge.

waking up on a given Sunday with 95% confidence the Bills would win, and for sure totally destroy a visiting team....

this season is the best grounds for feeling good for 20 years, have to wait and see.... i'm not mouthing off at poker night just yet

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

waking up on a given Sunday with 95% confidence the Bills would win, and for sure totally destroy a visiting team....

this season is the best grounds for feeling good for 20 years, have to wait and see.... i'm not mouthing off at poker night just yet

I just sense something big going down right now. It is almost eerie...I expect the Bills to win again...just one of those feelings.

I never read through every page of a long thread.  I went all the way through this one.  I didn't see Chris Berman's trademark  "He could . . . go. . . all. . . the. . . way."  That goes well with "They're getting good penetration."