Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Defense again. These boys deserve a medal. Especially the two safeties who are freaking outstanding. 

Now come on Josh find something.... anything... 

He needs to smoke a joint or something. He seems to be uptight, missing the simple things and forcing the bigger play. That and keep his base when he’s throwing 

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Brady is playing like absolute crap. One score here and get the ball back after half time

He's not the same as he has been in the past, that is for sure.  He didn't play well toward the end of last season....and the rest of the team and the D carried them through the playoffs and to the superbowl.

He has decent numbers coming into this game against some bad competition, but doesn't look good against a good Bills D.  The pats are real good, but Brady seems to not be who he has been in the past...for sure.

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

This Def is special. Hope it don’t get wasted like so many other ones. 

I will say if Allen keeps up this awful performance we just need a game manager QB to keep us in games with this defense. I'd give Allen next week no matter what and if he just isn't showing he has what it takes I'd switch to Barkley after the bye. I hate thinking like this so early in the season, but he's been so awful today.

• Sad 1

Now if only the offense could stay on the field long enough to give the defense a damn breather...

A good team would find a way to respond, or at the very least, mitigate the damage and not give Brady the ball back. 

They will almost certainly score if they have 2 mins + timeouts to drive.