New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Are you saying this doesnt hold any relevance with the bills? Hoenstly you should get the op's address and egg his house.  How dare he want to converse about something on here. 

Please just PM me the address and I'll get right on it

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Don't wish that on him.  It would be more entertaining to watch hm melt down if Brady for some reason couldn't play for several weeks and he had to catch passes from whoever the heck is their backup. 

Belichick would make Stidham look like a pro. Remember how Matt Cassel looked under Belichick? I would rather Antonio Brown’s career be ended. Brady’s will sooner rather than later. 

7 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Belichick would make Stidham look like a pro. Remember how Matt Cassel looked under Belichick? I would rather Antonio Brown’s career be ended. Brady’s will sooner rather than later. 

Garaapolo looked good too, but that Arkansas guy looked like a bum.  It's been a mixture.  

2 hours ago, Chris66 said:

I dont think so. Im sure they are very happy with 6 lombardis. If they read what opposing fanbases say I bet they would get a good laugh. I know I do

You say this as though it is a good thing. If I had to bend and twist the rules every which way to earn a competitive advantage, I would feel significantly less pride in any of my accomplishments. But then again, I am not unscrupulous.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Another Lawsuit for Brown.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/09/16/pittsburgh-doctor-claims-antonio-brown-repeatedly-farted-in-his-face-owes-him-11500/

Monroeville’s Dr. Victor Prisk has filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania claiming that Brown owes him $11,500 in unpaid fees.

Not only that, according to the NY Post, Dr. Prisk claims Brown repeatedly farted in his face and laughed about it during a consultation where he showed up three hours late.

Dr. Prisk said he was wary of signing Brown because of his “flighty” reputation for not paying his bills, Sports Illustrated reported.

TMZ even obtained video of the appointment in August of 2018 where Brown can be heard farting and laughing about it as Prisk tests his body fat.

“It seemed just childish to me,” Prisk told Sports Illustrated. “I’m a doctor and this man is farting in my face.”

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/09/16/pittsburgh-doctor-claims-antonio-brown-repeatedly-farted-in-his-face-owes-him-11500/

Monroeville’s Dr. Victor Prisk has filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania claiming that Brown owes him $11,500 in unpaid fees.

Not only that, according to the NY Post, Dr. Prisk claims Brown repeatedly farted in his face and laughed about it during a consultation where he showed up three hours late.

Dr. Prisk said he was wary of signing Brown because of his “flighty” reputation for not paying his bills, Sports Illustrated reported.

TMZ even obtained video of the appointment in August of 2018 where Brown can be heard farting and laughing about it as Prisk tests his body fat.

“It seemed just childish to me,” Prisk told Sports Illustrated. “I’m a doctor and this man is farting in my face.”

Congrats Pats, best of luck getting this infantile dude to suddenly shape up and fly right for you for the duration of an entire season. The wagon wheels came off a while ago with this one.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can't believe this guy isn't a Bill.

I'm sure the likes of Frank Gore, Trent Murphy, Jerry Hughes, Lorax, and Lee Smith would love hearing about this stuff.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Of course it's childish.  But cripes, Prisk just takes it in the face.  From a guy who he knows is a jerk, yet does nothing about it and decides to continue to work with him.  That's funny as hell and I have zero sympathy for him.  Should have turned AB away when he was 3 hours late.  How could he seriously think things would improve?  AB did his best and this guy accepted it.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 hours ago, GaryPinC said:

Of course it's childish.  But cripes, Prisk just takes it in the face.  From a guy who he knows is a jerk, yet does nothing about it and decides to continue to work with him.  That's funny as hell and I have zero sympathy for him.  Should have turned AB away when he was 3 hours late.  How could he seriously think things would improve?  AB did his best and this guy accepted it.

I agree.  Obviously being in the glow of AB's fame was worth enough to this doctor to let AB fart in his face several times and laugh about it in front of him.  I love how he says "I'm a doctor and this man is farting in my face."  As if your profession matters in this situation.  I don't care if you are a plumber, salesman, doctor, etc., if you let another man fart in your face repeatedly it is your own fault.  

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

5 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I agree.  Obviously being in the glow of AB's fame was worth enough to this doctor to let AB fart in his face several times and laugh about it in front of him.  I love how he says "I'm a doctor and this man is farting in my face."  As if your profession matters in this situation.  I don't care if you are a plumber, salesman, doctor, etc., if you let another man fart in your face repeatedly it is your own fault.  

Ha - that's so true. Should have said "I'm a human being and this man is farting in my face"