New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

12 minutes ago, RU5781 said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/16/antonio-brown-new-england-patriots-lawsuits-accusations-sexual-midconduct-assault

This is from SI. Wow.

The NFL needs to suspend him immediately. 

Yeah, he's a scumbag, but nothing really new there or above-and-beyond what we've already seen or heard about the man.  Sounds a lot like most of the other powerful narcissists we've seen in the public eye over the past few years.  "People" are disposable objects and the rules simply do not apply to them.  Rules are for suckers and schlubs like you and me.

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Why do people still work for this scumbag when they know he doesn’t pay?

Narcissists can be extraordinarily charming and self-effacing upon initially meeting them.  It's easy to be fooled by them.  Plus, there is the hope/promise of a potentially lucrative partnership.  The guy does have deep pockets and the capability of paying these people for their services.  And I'm sure some of these people just didn't have any better professional alternatives at the time.  

Wow.  The continual mistreatment of assistants is astonishing.  He also never cared for the outside of his house in PGH, no surprise he killed his fish.  

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/05/24/antonio-brown-overgrown-grass/

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2019/06/13/antonio-brown-grass-lawn-pittsburgh-house-pine-gibsonia/stories/201906130064

bet the grass cutters never got paid.  

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

How is he not at least on the Commissioners Exempt list???? Complete hypocrisy by the NFL! Shame on the NFL and the Patriots for employing a rapist, abuser of women and children. Shame!!!

It sounds like he manages to keep a lid on this stuff. Hard to tell if he’s a total scum bag or absolutely crazy 

13 minutes ago, wppete said:

How is he not at least on the Commissioners Exempt list???? Complete hypocrisy by the NFL! Shame on the NFL and the Patriots for employing a rapist, abuser of women and children. Shame!!!

I was thinking this as well.  I understand Tyreek Hill not going on the Exempt list in the off season, but when the dude is out there playing games it's another story.

Here's hoping the Commish grows a pair and takes AB out before week 4!

I generally have sympathy and try to understand people, who like Brown, have had to overcome a lot of things stacked against them to be successful--or to just live. But I have little to none for this situation. Having a relatively comfortable upbringing, I will never pretend to understand how the things Brown has gone through will affect him. But, many others have gone before you Antonio, with less and with more difficult issues, and they have learned how to respect people and treat people properly. That is just common decency.

I cannot see how the NFL allows this to continue. Playing for any NFL team is a privilege, not a right. Like all jobs he could have, there are expectations, including moral ones. And when those are violated, the privilege can be removed. I think it is time to remove it for Antonio. Maybe then he can get the help he needs.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1