New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Like I said, in 10 years' time, Brown will be drinking mad dog 20/20 from a paper-bag-covered bottle.

He's that kind of guy.

I honestly think he will be dead or in jail. Sad to day, but just a hunch. 

37 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Yeah, he's a scumbag, but nothing really new there or above-and-beyond what we've already seen or heard about the man.  Sounds a lot like most of the other powerful narcissists we've seen in the public eye over the past few years.  "People" are disposable objects and the rules simply do not apply to them.  Rules are for suckers and schlubs like you and me.

Sounds like a perfect fit for the Patriots. 

13 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I think the Patriots are going to look back on this time of epic winning and wish they did it differently.  

I dont think so. Im sure they are very happy with 6 lombardis. If they read what opposing fanbases say I bet they would get a good laugh. I know I do

Edited by Chris66

41 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Ordering up an ACL or Achilles Tear for this scum bag 

Don't wish that on him.  It would be more entertaining to watch hm melt down if Brady for some reason couldn't play for several weeks and he had to catch passes from whoever the heck is their backup. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RU5781 said:

It’s a major football story and it’s a player we are going to face twice this year. If you don’t like it, don’t click. 

Yes. It was. In the first 5 threads about it.  Keep it all in there vs creating more LAMPs

On 9/15/2019 at 8:21 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

Good guess!! They are pretty close.

The below link is an SI Article on AB and his chaotic life. As the incidents mount the more likely he is going to crash and be a victim of his own reckless behavior. At this point AB is a known quantity. Anyone who is foolish enough to get involved with him will end up being hustled and injured in a variety of ways. The outcome for AB is very predictable. Eventually, he will get what he deserves.  

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/16/antonio-brown-new-england-patriots-lawsuits-accusations-sexual-midconduct-assault

• Like (+1) 1