New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, the skycap said:

You're talking Robert Kraft!! He's the "new" Just Win Baby owner.

Boston media thinks Kraft wants him gone. He did say that if he knew about the sexual assault stuff before they signed him, that he wouldn’t have allowed it. Not sure if that’s true but I could see that from an owner. There is a power struggle between he and belichick on this, because I definitely  don’t believe that Rosenhaus didn’t tell belichick about it beforehand. No way. So either belichick didn’t tell Kraft or Kraft is lying that he didn’t know 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

This goes beyond getting a handjob and deflating balls, i put the over/under at 7 hours for him to be a Pat.

If Goddell lets this stand he will be justifiably mocked.  

At the very least, he needs to be placed on the exempt list, ASAP.

Pats should distance themselves from this mess of a human being.  His career in the NFL should be over.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Boston media thinks Kraft wants him gone. He did say that if he knew about the sexual assault stuff before they signed him, that he wouldn’t have allowed it. Not sure if that’s true but I could see that from an owner. There is a power struggle between he and belichick on this, because I definitely  don’t believe that Rosenhaus didn’t tell belichick about it beforehand. No way. So either belichick didn’t tell Kraft or Kraft is lying that he didn’t know 

Interesting, seems to make sense.  I hope it is true and comes to a head.  If Kraft caves into Belichek he will have lost total control .

Just now, Gugny said:

At the very least, he needs to be placed on the exempt list, ASAP.

Pats should distance themselves from this mess of a human being.  His career in the NFL should be over.

Conspiracy in NE is that the NFL wants the Pats to twist in the wind and won’t take care of this for them. They will make them fall deeper and deeper down the AB hole of negative PR until they have to pull the plug themselves. The NFL putting him on the exempt list would make it easier for them because they don’t need to do anything. I don’t know if I believe it but that’s their theory. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Conspiracy in NE is that the NFL wants the Pats to twist in the wind and won’t take care of this for them. They will make them fall deeper and deeper down the AB hole of negative PR until they have to pull the plug themselves. The NFL putting him on the exempt list would make it easier for them because they don’t need to do anything. I don’t know if I believe it but that’s their theory. 

I don't see what NE has to lose by cutting ties with this thug.  Actually, I can only see it as a positive for them.  This dude is the scum of the earth.  And I don't want to hear any CTE bull####, either.  He's just a scummy, criminal thug.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Chris66 said:

I dont think he is going on the exempt list. He is due a 4 million dollar bonus on monday. If the nfl was going to suspend him they would of done it by now. Same with the Pats releasing him

Truly unbelievable, actually borderline disgusting post from you.  The money,  that is what you are focused in on, the money.

This dirtball sends pictures of the accusers kids, even the when the mafia had wars they let the kids alone.  

Is winning and the money that important to the Pats and their fans?

Just now, Gugny said:

I don't see what NE has to lose by cutting ties with this thug.  Actually, I can only see it as a positive for them.  This dude is the scum of the earth.  And I don't want to hear any CTE bull####, either.  He's just a scummy, criminal thug.

Apparently belichick doesn’t care what anyone thinks and wants to keep him until the nfl says he can’t. I can’t decide if I want AB in orchard park next week or not. On one hand the signs would be epic...

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Truly unbelievable, actually borderline disgusting post from you.  The money,  that is what you are focused in on, the money.

This dirtball sends pictures of the accusers kids, even the when the mafia had wars they let the kids alone.  

I learned a long time ago not to hold athletes to any moral standard. I dont care. I also have learned in this league if you want the true story you follow the money

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Apparently belichick doesn’t care what anyone thinks and wants to keep him until the nfl says he can’t. I can’t decide if I want AB in orchard park next week or not. On one hand the signs would be epic...

For some reason the term "come back" is stuck in my head. 

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

I dont think he is going on the exempt list. He is due a 4 million dollar bonus on monday. If the nfl was going to suspend him they would of done it by now. Same with the Pats releasing him

Like i said earlier, Antonio Brown is now the face of your franchise. Fair or unfair that is the reality.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yes, it is. Honestly, it’s that important to every team. There is just one major difference, most teams would part with Brown out of embarrassment. The Brown story has become such a headline that most organizations wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole. It’s simply bad PR, but the Pats are already the evil empire, so they don’t care.

Brown doesn’t seem like a great dude, but most fans have no idea of how every team has some real low quality dudes on it. Brown just happens to be in the headlines. There are plenty of disturbing stories of pro athletes that most people will never know. Teams don’t care until they get bad publicity, Brown just found the one team who doesn’t care at all. 

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Yes, it is. Honestly, it’s that important to every team. There is just one major difference, most teams would part with Brown out of embarrassment. The Brown story has become such a headline that most organizations wouldn’t touch him with a ten foot pole. It’s simply bad PR, but the Pats are already the evil empire, so they don’t care.

Brown doesn’t seem like a great dude, but most fans have no idea of how every team has some real low quality dudes on it. Brown just happens to be in the headlines. There are plenty of disturbing stories of pro athletes that most people will never know. Teams don’t care until they get bad publicity, Brown just found the one team who doesn’t care at all. 

Well these are all solid points, a lot of elite  football players have been treated like kings their entire playing lives, doing what they want and getting away with it is not uncommon. No doubt many of them going back to high school have done some despicable things.  

But the reality is the publicity is now out in the open.  The NFL for whatever reason set themselves up as the moral arbiter of players, if the NFL doesn't address this, meaning AB is off the team, then any pretense of the moral high ground is a joke and they should abandon the practice 100%.