New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

This article goes in detail (sorry if it is in this lengthy thread already) damning. He is a classless human being. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/16/antonio-brown-new-england-patriots-lawsuits-accusations-sexual-midconduct-assault?fbclid=IwAR0nxDVC34SUas5Lh1MSObetsf0pa6huusvTEETzLOIQHHPJb5x9_w3WvRU

Some highlights for me:

1) He makes deals with working class folk and decides they ought to be happy to be in his presence, creates a conflict with them and then refuses to pay (always pay the working man you POS)

2) A constant cycle of firing people to escape paying at all levels - bs promises of partnerships etc

3) came on a young woman's back

4) Raped the same girl. fk him.

5) Tomlin was really the only guy he ever listened to as a pro, because he had credibility, came from nothing made it to the top etc.

Edited by foreboding

2 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I agree.  Obviously being in the glow of AB's fame was worth enough to this doctor to let AB fart in his face several times and laugh about it in front of him.  I love how he says "I'm a doctor and this man is farting in my face."  As if your profession matters in this situation.  I don't care if you are a plumber, salesman, doctor, etc., if you let another man fart in your face repeatedly it is your own fault.  

Even once is your own fault.  No matter what the situation I'm not putting my face near the gun.  And what guy hovers his face near another man's ass?

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 hour ago, GaryPinC said:

Even once is your own fault.  No matter what the situation I'm not putting my face near the gun.  And what guy hovers his face near another man's ass?

Very true.

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

If they started at 8 am it went until 6 pm.

What if it started at 9am and they took a 45 minute lunch break?

But all seriousness,  i heard that the Pats said they would not have signed him if they knew he had these issues.....really? He threatened his GM and took time off for a foot injury that was over hyped and refused to practice with a helmet he didnt like.  But had you know he had a civil suit you wouldnt have signed him? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

What if it started at 9am and they took a 45 minute lunch break?

But all seriousness,  i heard that the Pats said they would not have signed him if they knew he had these issues.....really? He threatened his GM and took time off for a foot injury that was over hyped and refused to practice with a helmet he didnt like.  But had you know he had a civil suit you wouldnt have signed him? 

That's a big LOL.  To be fair to the reprobates, I haven't seen where they said that and if they really felt that way they woul dump him.  It's their toadies in the media that are saying it.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

That's a big LOL.  To be fair to the reprobates, I haven't seen where they said that and if they really felt that way they woul dump him.  It's their toadies in the media that are saying it.

Have not seen it just heard it on WFAN on the wy home from work today. 

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjA8rak-tjkAhXGxlkKHW9rBlgQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2F2019%2F09%2F15%2Fpatriots-would-not-have-signed-antonio-brown-if-they-knew-of-rape-allegations%2F&psig=AOvVaw3TPl3gN0xJ0WbjiHflsiZi&ust=1568847440460707

17 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Sources at the NFL Network are cited, not sources at the Patriots.  They know now.  Why haven't they dumped him yet?  Because........they............don't............care.

Sign for the game:

Ridicule

Antonio's

Patriot 

Ethics

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Per NBC Nightly News right now (very unusual for any sports talk to cross over into national news), Kraft has some "regrets" for hiring Brown, yet will continue to play him... makes a lot of sense... ?

Kraft also has regrets about having to find a new brothel but find one he will.

• Haha (+1) 1

"they have regrets" and "they wouldn't have signed him had they known..."

LOL

OK, but what can you do now? Guess they have no option now but to keep playing him because it gives them the best chance to crush America's spirit. 

They want credit for doing the right thing without doing the right thing. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2