New Antonio Brown Article

YoloinOhio

Report: Antonio Brown harasses latest accuser via text message

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/20/report-antonio-brown-harasses-latest-accuser-via-text-message/

"Antonio Brown may have crossed the line, as far as the NFL and the Patriots are concerned.

Robert Klemko of SI.com reports that Brown has sent harassing text messages to the unnamed accuser who shared allegations with Klemko regarding Brown’s behavior after Brown hired her to paint a mural at his house."

Image result for bugs bunny what a maroon gif

14 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/20/report-antonio-brown-harasses-latest-accuser-via-text-message/

"Antonio Brown may have crossed the line, as far as the NFL and the Patriots are concerned.

Robert Klemko of SI.com reports that Brown has sent harassing text messages to the unnamed accuser who shared allegations with Klemko regarding Brown’s behavior after Brown hired her to paint a mural at his house."

Yeah I was waiting for someone to post this.  "It's ok, I won't get caught cuz I won't use my current phone number.  They won't have a clue it's me.  It's a genius plan, I'm a genius."

The NFL responded to the letter within the hour, arranging for a phone call between investigators and the attorneys for the artist, according to a source with knowledge of the arrangement. The Patriots and Brown’s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, did not respond to SI’s requests for comment. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Yeah I was waiting for someone to post this.  "It's ok, I won't get caught cuz I won't use my current phone number.  They won't have a clue it's me.  It's a genius plan, I'm a genius."

i didn't see the using a different number thing, but his lawyer was included as part of a group texr???

Man, if this guy plays this week it is an awful look for the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

Robert Klemko (@RobertKlemko) Tweeted:
A man who sounded like AB answered. I introduced myself. He hung up. In a text, I asked him if he would share proof of his claim that the woman asked him for money. He replied “foh clown”

So we’re extremely confident that’s AB who sent the text messages.

”Foh clown”? Can someone interpret?

12 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:
Robert Klemko (@RobertKlemko) Tweeted:
A man who sounded like AB answered. I introduced myself. He hung up. In a text, I asked him if he would share proof of his claim that the woman asked him for money. He replied “foh clown”

So we’re extremely confident that’s AB who sent the text messages.

”Foh clown”? Can someone interpret?

They just interviewed Klemko on the Sports Hub in Boston (Toucher and Riche show)

- Klemko said he is aware of more criminal accusations coming down but could not divulge due to promises of confidentiality to sources (criminal NOT civil, not sexual or debt related)

- the Boston media feels the NFL hates the Pats and are purposely making them look bad by not taking charge of this themselves and putting him on the exempt list. They are making Kraft deal with it himself. 

- they think belichick wants to keep AB and Kraft does not and it will be another jimmy G situation/battle. They believe Belichick’s goal is a perfect season and he will do whatever it takes 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

If this is true, i dont see any possible way the Pats can keep him.

I don’t think there is any question that the latest stuff is true.they confirmed it was his # and his lawyer confirmed it as well.

Edited by YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

He's the gift that keeps on giving!!

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

i didn't see the using a different number thing, but his lawyer was included as part of a group texr???

Man, if this guy plays this week it is an awful look for the NFL.

He must have incorrectly assumed copying his lawyer gave him attorney client privilege, this is what happens when people know a little bit about the law and play lawyer. As Twain said "a man who defends himself in court has a fool for a client:"