AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wait, you're telling someone to "man up" and answer, while you're telling them "read a paper" instead of answering? 

Can anyone bring a new irony meter?  I think mine just broke.  Take your own advice, how bout

hook up?  hook up?  I see what you did there....?

Guy B knows exactly what guy A meant.  I'm just guy C.  Being guy D you can read the thread too.  I'm sure you'll arrive at the same conclusion.

Answering guy B's question will lead to a political argument that has very little to do with the thread's topic.  Blame guy A or B if you must but guy C is just trying to settle it down.

Edited by 4merper4mer

7 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Yes, I realize people all people lie, but in this specific case we are talking about women lying about being raped.  And yes I could be wrong about my gut but I don't need you trying to police the way I think.  

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Guy B knows exactly what guy A meant.  I'm just guy C.  Being guy D you can read the thread too.  I'm sure you'll arrive at the same conclusion.

Answering guy B's question will lead to a political argument that has very little to do with the thread's topic.  Blame guy A or B if you must but guy C is just trying to settle it down.

I have no idea what any of that means, but I'm happy to blame and also to absolve all of you!  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

giphy.gif

Meme's are for people who can't defend their point of view.  Both sides have put out their side of the story.  I have read the lawsuit and the email.  I have an objective opinion.  Sorry if you don't like that but I don't owe you or Antonio Brown anything.  Please come with something more than the played out Jennifer Lawerence meme.  

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

4 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I hereby charge Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheck of raping me....put them on the list now. I also will be out of the country until the end of the season. Go Bills!

I know you're funnin' but it's a bit too close to how the Commissioner's Exempt list is being used.  And in case it's not clear, I'm not a fan of it.

2 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Meme's are for people who can't defend their point of view.  Both sides have put out their side of the story.  I have read the lawsuit and the email.  I have an objective opinion.  Sorry if you don't like that but I don't owe you or Antonio Brown anything.  

sorry, you just aren't worth the effort.

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

sorry, you just aren't worth the effort..

I guess typing a paragraph to explain your point of view would be a lot of effort for someone like you so no worries.

23 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Oddly you say it’s obvious there was no consent but also only call it on the border of assault.

without consent it’s very clearly a crime however we don’t know what happened, at least yet. 

What in the world does this blank of her back have to do with anything? In what world is that a crime if you presume the sex was consensual? You're gonna stop and ask or have some kind of sitdown before hand as to exactly how this is gonna work? I really don't get it.

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

It would kill you to actually answer the question, probably because you have no good answer.

That Q/A belongs on the politics board not the Brown thread.  The other guy initiated it but you keep trying to draw out the argument.  It is very predictable and boring where you want to take it, but where you should take it is elsewhere.

Find the old Kavanaugh thread on PPP and bump it if you'd like.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

That Q/A belongs on the politics board not the Brown thread.  The other guy initiated it but you keep trying to draw out the argument.  It is very predictable and boring where you want to take it, but where you should take it is elsewhere.

Find the old Kavanaugh thread on PPP and bump it if you'd like.

Agreed, Thanks

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

What I don’t understand is why weren’t these cases investigated by the police? The authorities were not involved? Straight to civil court? 

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

A criminal investigation can still happen.

Do we know whether there was or wasn't a criminal investigation? If there was and there wasn't enough evidence to support criminal charges would we even know about it?

20 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Can we just make a pact on TBD and go one F’ing week without talking about AB... I really don’t give two cents anymore. If I wanted to tune in to a soap opera I would watch All My Children. Let’s talk about the Bills!!!!! 

You do know you can look at the title of a thread and move right on by if you don't care?

2 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Do we know whether there was or wasn't a criminal investigation? If there was and there wasn't enough evidence to support criminal charges would we even know about it?

We do not know at this point.

10 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Some women are too embarassed to go to the police about it.

Seeing she lost 30 pounds in a month and was having anxiety issues constantly - one can understand why she didn't. The religious leader who was a former ADA gave her the advice for legal counsel. Unfortunately you have to relive all of it when you go through the polygraph. It took her crawling out of the hole of depression and anxiety and feeling confident enough to finally move forward. I cannot even imagine what people in this type of position have to go through to get a little bit of self-worth back and be able to talk about it, let alone with a world-class famous athlete being the one involved.

It's a little hard to read the entire document and try to imagine the emotions as the events unfolded.

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You do know you can look at the title of a thread and move right on by if you don't care?

We do not know at this point.

Well there are 3 simultaneous AB threads...really it’s stupid. Time to move on. We are in season now, it’s not March! Plenty to talk about surrounding the Bills! 

Edited by Locomark

Just now, StHustle said:

So instead file a civil suit and release all your accusations for the entire world to see. Riiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhtttt...

While hiding behind a lawyer and legal team who protect you, and the greater possibility of consequencrs against your rapist. Civil proceedings and criminal proceedings are two entirely different animals.

Just now, LikeIGiveADarn said:

While hiding behind a lawyer and legal team who protect you, and the greater possibility of consequencrs against your rapist. Civil proceedings and criminal proceedings are two entirely different animals.

Dude your argument was that she may have been too embarrassed to go to the police. That makes no sense.

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

Dude your argument was that she may have been too embarrassed to go to the police. That makes no sense.

No, my argument was that criminal and civil trials are two entirely different beasts. She may have been too embarassed to go the cops while any physical evidence was still available. Civil trial may have been her only recourse.