Bills (1-0) at Jets (0-1) Postgame thread

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

This has probably been discussed, but who was the OL(I think it was in the 4th quarter), who got knocked on his ass by the DL opposite him?   Holy cow...I thought for a second that Ducasse or Mills was still on the roster.

i think it was Nsekhe

On 9/8/2019 at 4:24 PM, JR in Pittsburgh said:

He looked like a better version of LeVeon Bell today (seriously). 

Agree 100%. Frankly, I was getting sick of all the slobbering over Bell by the commentators. "What a great return of Le'veon Bell!" All the while a rookie RB had more yards rushing on far fewer touches. 

Yes, they lost Mosley and that probably helped but still. ?

30 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

This has probably been discussed, but who was the OL(I think it was in the 4th quarter), who got knocked on his ass by the DL opposite him?   Holy cow...I thought for a second that Ducasse or Mills was still on the roster.

Can't remember specifically but I think Morse got pushed back into Allen on the sneak? 

23 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It's the kind of thing that happens all the time in football.  Most deflections wind up harmlessly hitting the turf.  

???? the ball bounced off of him after he wiffed on it. cant let that happen

51 minutes ago, SloanBillsFan said:

Agree 100%. Frankly, I was getting sick of all the slobbering over Bell by the commentators. "What a great return of Le'veon Bell!" All the while a rookie RB had more yards rushing on far fewer touches. 

Yes, they lost Mosley and that probably helped but still. ?

Can't remember specifically but I think Morse got pushed back into Allen on the sneak? 

He got blown up by Williams causing the bad exchange

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mark my words: later in the season, they're going to split DiMarco out wide like that again, and Josh is going to pump fake the quick throw.  When he does, the corner and safety will jump, and the slot guy will stroll into the end zone for an easy TD.

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Mark my words: later in the season, they're going to split DiMarco out wide like that again, and Josh is going to pump fake the quick throw.  When he does, the corner and safety will jump, and the slot guy will stroll into the end zone for an easy TD.

Agreed - just need to get a similar aggressive DC and you can see the fake coming in the route run on that throw.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Daboll needs to have a card in his deck to adjust to inside zone when he sees that front.  I know that the Bills' bigger-than-most OL isn't suited to run a lot of zone action, but man, with the DEs both playing 4i and a true nose up front, you've got a built-in combo block on the nose with your RT and TE free to fit up to the 2nd level; plus Spain would be free to lock onto Mosley after his initial hit on the nose.

I'm sure it's something that they'll catch in film review.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Am I crazy, or has there been almost nothing in national media about this game? The only thing I saw was a brief blurb in the Good Morning Football crew, and that was mostly them riding the Jets.

Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills continue to fly under the radar,

which is fine by me...