RIP - Donnie Green - a member of the Electric Company

RIP 

2 hours ago, Ray Finkel said:

He came and talked to my team when I played little league football.  I was amazed how big he was.  RIP Donnie.

That’s awesome. These guys have a way to touch lives, and he didn’t need to take the time to do that.

RIP

3 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Now that was an offensive line.

Donnie in the way back right. jD hill on the left.

As offensive lines go, the Electric Company has to be top 10 all-time, right?  Or did OJ just make them look that good?

14 minutes ago, chaccof said:

As offensive lines go, the Electric Company has to be top 10 all-time, right?  Or did OJ just make them look that good?

OJ was IMO the G.O.A.T.,

Reggie & Joe D. were elite,

Donnie, Foley, and Montler were good to very good.

He deserved our assistance. I wish we could have helped. I wish the NFL could have helped. When OJ was running for 200 + yds. against the Jests  Green picked himself up off the ground many times to help the onslot. Fu.....n OJ and the rest of football could have picked Donnie up 1 more time.

He was underappreciated and for those that believe that the majority of players in the NFL are spoiled, maybe this will open some eyes.

4 hours ago, Rico said:

OJ was IMO the G.O.A.T.,

Reggie & Joe D. were elite,

Donnie, Foley, and Montler were good to very good.

You are 100% correct. The ONLY reason that OJ is not recognized as the greatest football player of all time at ANY position is because he was a conceited jerk, a womanizer, a wife beater and you know all the rest. As a human being, OJ was something quite different.

I have no idea why Reggie isn't in the HOF. Obviously he should be.