Gameday Thread Bills at Detroit 2nd Half

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’m ready for Tyree, how about you? We’re good as long as Barkley stays healthy. No point in any more risk with a mishmash of talent and future bus drivers out there. Nothing wrong with driving a bus, but I don’t want it to run over our backup QB! 

My Draft kings team would say otherwise

It seems like the Bills have a plan tonight:

*  Work on their run game with the starters in the 1st half.  That two minute drill at the end was a bonus.

*  In the 2nd half you let Barkley work on the passing game.  Hell, Barkley threw more then twice as many passes in the 3rd quarter as Allen threw in the entire first half.  The reason you do this is that Barkley won't be seeing the field (hopefully) much after tonight and the Bills have some tough decisions to make at WR.  And having a pro like Barkley throwing the ball means the WR's get a fair chance to show what they got and the Bills coaches get a true read of who they should keep.

I like how McD and company are handling this preseason. 

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 4

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

It seems like the Bills have a plan tonight:

*  Work on their run game with the starters in the 1st half.  That two minute drill at then end was a bonus.

*  In the 2nd half you let Barkley work on the passing game.  Hell, Barkley though more then twice as many passes in the 3rd quarter as Allen through in the entire first half.  The reason you do this is that Barkley won't be seeing the field (hopefully) much after tonight and the Bills have some tough decisions to make at WR.  And having a pro like Barkley throwing the ball means the WR's get a fair chance to show what they got and the Bills coaches get a true read of who they should keep.

I like how McD and company are handling this preseason. 

Second half about the receivers for sure.

• Like (+1) 1