Gameday Thread Bills at Detroit 2nd Half

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

If they don't cut DiMarco, I don't know what they're thinking.  He does nothing.

Listening to the WGR shows highlights how valuable DiMarco is to the coaching staff.  

5 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Barkley’s making me wonder if there’s going to be a QB controversy at some point this year.  I mean I hope not but he looks very impressive 

Are you serious?  Comparing the way the Bills managed the two half's is like comparing apples & oranges.  In the first half it was about getting the run blocking and timing down.  On the only possession the Bills ran their normal offense they went 95 yards for a TD.  In the 2nd half it's about giving the receivers on the bubble a chance to shine.  It's also about getting Barkley a lot of reps before he takes his place on the bench.

There is NO QB controversy.  Zero, Nada, nyet! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

Has Buffalo had a single punt return without a penalty?  Heath Farwell has to get this under control.

You practice all phases of the game. That includes blocks in the back, holding, etc. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, DRA3196 said:

I don't think Barkley has the arm strength of Uncle Rico, but his anticipation and touch is fantastic. They both know how to read a defense and where to go with the ball. Good comparison.

Barkley’s arm strength looks more than ok to me.

• Like (+1) 1