Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

He’s thinking of every excuse as to why he might suck now. “I HAVE NO FEET”, “MY HELMET MAKES IT HARD TO SEE”

Next he will be mad that he can’t wear a gold plated jock strap outside his jersey. “WHERE IN THE RULES DOES IT SAY I CANT?! THIS IS DUMB I QUIT.”

5 minutes ago, Element115 said:

Wow, can you imagine if the Bills did land him, and then this happened?  It's amazing Beane was even going after this player.

There's nothing wrong at all with kicking the tires.  It's buying the jalopy and spending a ton that's the problem. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

it's not the type of helmet he prefers that's the problem, it's just his own one that they won't recertify l.  is there not another one anywhere? 

Apparently the later “model years” of his particular helmet have been modified in various ways by the manufacturer and thus are unacceptable to him as well. 

He really loves that 10 year old helmet of his that is probably beat to s*** by this point and offers barely any protection. 

Not that there’s much to protect up there in AB’s head.

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

His old helmet obvious gave him brain damage... he should be great full for the change. 

In his meeting with league he will probably offer to hold any injuries faultless and waive his ability to collect from NFL.

Any court would say he cannot make that agreement because he is not in sound mind now.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

A. Bills dodged a bullet

B. Antonio is a dumbass

C. Just force him to wear the Don Beebe helmet to enhance his street cred.....

Don Beebe helmet?   

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

In his meeting with league he will probably offer to hold any injuries faultless and waive his ability to collect from NFL.

Any court would say he cannot make that agreement because he is not in sound mind now.

Don Beebe helmet?   

Head injuries are real

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Refusing to play again unless his helmet get approved. 

Crazy. Especially with him being on a new team for the first time in his NFL career. You’d think he would want to be there, learning a new (complicated Gruden) offense, getting his timing down with Carr and building their trust/relationship etc. 

It’s a selfish move IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1