Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

23 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

A. Bills dodged a bullet

B. Antonio is a dumbass

C. Just force him to wear the Don Beebe helmet to enhance his street cred.....

The Don Beebe helmet? Are you thinking of the "Gizmo" helmet worn by Mark Kelso perhaps?

Just now, Lothar said:

I'm thinking he meant the special Kelso helmet.

Yes and that helmet is not allowed.

Kelso recommended another helmet for a new designer but it has not got thru NFL: rules people and NFLPA who seem to object to any new safety item.

1 minute ago, DefenseWins said:

The Don Beebe helmet? Are you thinking of the "Gizmo" helmet worn by Mark Kelso perhaps?

It is called the "ProCap" helmet.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 8/9/2019 at 6:14 PM, Dopey said:

The 2 biggest bullets we have dodged in recent memory are:

1)Trump not buying the Bills(we'd be in Toronto by now).

2) AB not coming here.

Mary and Ralph Wilson had a clause that the owners had to keep the team in Buffalo. Whoever bought them was gonna have to keep them here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.si.com/nfl/audibles/2014/04/29/buffalo-bills-sale-relocation-lease

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Crazy. Especially with him being on a new team for the first time in his NFL career. You’d think he would want to be there, learning a new (complicated Gruden) offense, getting his timing down with Carr and building their trust/relationship etc. 

It’s a selfish move IMO. 

I have a feeling once he's on the football field he'll be fine as everybody who's covered him has spoken highly of his work ethic.  Just a neurotic and egocentric guy.  He's like TO in that sense. 

THat helmet he likes is by far the worst in concussion prevention.  We were wearing that thing in the 90s, you know, back when knocking the sh*t out of players out was still cool.

It's like he wants a paid vacation from the RAIDAHHHHHS, albeit with a slight headache.

Edited by ScotSHO

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Antonio Brown is going to put Terrell Owens antics to shame by the time his career is finished.

YUP, prob won't show up to the HOF without a PInk Jacket or some crap. Dude is an absolute head case, I was so happy the trade feel through and this just reinforces it even more. 

Just wait until about week 4-6 when he realizes a HOF QB is not throwing to him anymore. 

The Pitts org and fans most be loving this crap.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Since he does have brain damage, he probably spells grateful like “great full”

- I’m just yanking your chain.

You're gonna have to ask my wife’s permission before doing that to me... 

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Is this guy really a piece of crap?  I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because that Pittsburgh team seemed so toxic the past few seasons, but he’s REALLY starting to act more and more like a prima donna.

My mamma says, toxic is as toxic does...

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Stop making this political and that's a bunch BS

Mary and Ralph Wilson had a clause that the owners had to keep the team in Buffalo. Whoever bought them was gonna have to keep them here

WTH was political in what I wrote?!?!

Looks like you saw the name Donald Trump and forgot to read the rest. Limeaid liking an idiotic comment like yours is a given, but stosh?!?

Hope the moderators are smart enough to see my post wasn't political. Geez.

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

“Continued necessity”...? That makes it sound like there are voices currently wanted to kick him to the curb. Think they could deal him for a 8th round pick in the 2030 draft?

That raises an interesting question what team is willing to ingest that poison for his incredible skill sets?

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Stop making this political and that's a bunch BS

I didn't see it as political at all.

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So just to point this out.....if we would have gotten Antonio probably no Ed Oliver

We did ok

I doubt that.  The Raiders gave up a 3rd and 5th.  A 2nd rounder at most probably gets it done.