Inigo Montoya

Antonio Brown Tells Raiders without his helmet no football

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That's not severe frostbite.  If it was severe (amputation severe), his feet would be very dark black and look far from normal.  He should be fine.

I agree, it doesn't look like severe frostbite, what is does look like is that he has damaged the thickened, callused skin that we all have on the bottom of our feet.  The skin is blistered, the equivalent of a 2nd degree burn.  All of that damaged skin is going to have to come off.  You can see where some of it has already come off revealing new soft skin beneath.  All of the skin that looks yellow is going to have to come off and that is going to take some time.  If he plays football now I think he is at risk of splitting the skin where the "new" skin butts up against the thickened, injured skin.  If he splits the skin on the bottom of his foot he is going to be out of commission even longer.

I think he misses regular season games over this.  Don't be surprised if he ends up on the PUP list to start the season.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 5

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I agree, it doesn't look like severe frostbite, what is does look like is that he has damaged the thickened, callused skin that we all have on the bottom of our feet.  The skin is blistered, the equivalent of a 2nd degree burn.  All of that damaged skin is going to have to come off.  You can see where some of it has already come off revealing new soft skin beneath.  All of the skin that looks yellow is going to have to come off and that is going to take some time.  If he plays football now I think he is at risk of splitting the skin where the "new" skin butts up against the thickened, injured skin.  If he splits the skin on the bottom of his foot he is going to be out of commission even longer.

I think he misses regular season games over this.  

I had this exact thing happen to the side of my hand one winter. I ended up splitting it, like you described, and kept opening it up. My hand was bleeding for, essentially, three weeks and now I have a weird scar that runs between my wrist and pinky finger.

Edited by sodbuster
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Irv said:

The guy has no sole

zero days without a dad joke.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

There is nothing more disgusting to me, than feet.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I think he misses regular season games over this.  Don't be surprised if he ends up on the PUP list to start the season.

Hands and feet are everything for a wide receiver. He will not be effective for a significant time even after coming off the PUP list.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I really think he has CTE.  

My brother is a die Hard Steelers fan.  He's confused how AB has changed so much.  He used to be a guy that just came to work, did his job, worked hard and kept pretty much quiet.  Now he's dying his mustache blonde, won't shut up, criticizes old teammates and his DIVA level is at Mariah Carey's.

He went from this:

Image result for antonio brown rookie year

To this:

Image result for Crazy Eyes

Someone that was on the Steelers or close to them warned about AB when was going to get his first big contract, and this isn't the exact quote but said "when he gets paid, it's going to change him."  

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I really think he has CTE.  

My brother is a die Hard Steelers fan.  He's confused how AB has changed so much.  He used to be a guy that just came to work, did his job, worked hard and kept pretty much quiet.  Now he's dying his mustache blonde, won't shut up, criticizes old teammates and his DIVA level is at Mariah Carey's.

He went from this:

Image result for antonio brown rookie year

To this:

Image result for Crazy Eyes

Ryan Clark said money completely changed him.  Fame is an addiction to some people.

why they even tried to traded for this idiot is beyond me.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Someone that was on the Steelers or close to them warned about AB when was going to get his first big contract, and this isn't the exact quote but said "when he gets paid, it's going to change him."  

Yeah...this makes sense.  WTF....I've never had his money but I still feel like I would be somewhat normal.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Ryan Clark said money completely changed him.  Fame is an addiction to some people.

why they even tried to traded for this idiot is beyond me.  

25 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah...this makes sense.  WTF....I've never had his money but I still feel like I would be somewhat normal.

I think the key word, here, is "idiot."  This guy is a mental midget.

I've heard a lot of interviews with is dad, "Touchdown Eddie Brown," because he's (I believe) the most prolific WR in AFL history and played in Albany.  He always seemed like a nice, down to earth dude.

His son ... not so much. 

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

I think the key word, here, is "idiot."  This guy is a mental midget.

I've heard a lot of interviews with is dad, "Touchdown Eddie Brown," because he's (I believe) the most prolific WR in AFL history and played in Albany.  He always seemed like a nice, down to earth dude.

His son ... not so much. 

He was a football player who couldn’t get into Florida State because of academic concerns!  Free Shoes University!!!

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Apparently Rex contacted ESPN about getting the exclusive story? 

....lookng to sign AB to an endorsement for his "Toe Jam" remedy......spreads easily...on toes or toast......

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Who foots the bill for the medical costs?  The Raiders or the cryogenic company?

How about the ‘empty headed f***’ who didn’t read the footwear cautions.  If I have missed information regarding that, my apologies.

• Haha (+1) 1

Appears he’s getting cold feet about playing for the Raiders.

I’ll see myself out

• Haha (+1) 4

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

toes-tatoo-sexyfeet-feet-rose-wallace.jp

Do you paint your own toenails or have them done professionally? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Hell of thing to do to yourself to avoid appearing on Hard Knocks.

This has to be some sort of irony ... AB doesn't want to come to Buffalo... yet he end up with Frost Bite anyway? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😎

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Hell of thing to do to yourself to avoid appearing on Hard Knocks.

He showed up to camp in a hot air balloon he probably wanted to be on Hard Knocks.

• Like (+1) 1