Do you pee when taking a shower sometimes?

What do you do if you have to pee while showering? Do you get out and get water all over the floor? Or do you just pee down the drain while showering? Me, yeah I piss in the shower from time to time when I have to go. Something about that warm water just makes you have to go. Don't judge me.....

Answer honestly @Royale with Cheese. @Johnny Hammersticks

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

32 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

What do you do if you have to pee while showering? Do you get out and get water all over the floor? Or do you just pee down the drain while showering? Me, yeah I piss in the shower from time to time when I have to go. Something about that warm water just makes you have to go. Don't judge me.....

Always pee in the shower.  100% of the time when I shower right after waking up.

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

I remember someone in college asking "what is the definition of a WASP?" and the answer was "someone who gets out of the shower to pee." 

I recall reading that Rodney Dangerfield said that was the definition of ‘class’.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

36 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Don't judge you?  Here???  :lol:

I pee whenever and wherever I feel the urge. I’m wondering if my neighbors have realized I’d rather go outside than inside. 

1 minute ago, stony said:

Peeing in shower > shower beers 

It’s a natural consequence. Give in to Mother Nature! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I thought this was a given. I pee in there when the bride and I are showering together.

Do you ever give her a golden shower lol?

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

poppin' pimples. pissin' in the shower, wth

You forgot Royale's "nose picking" thread. lol I'm sure someone will probably top all three of those sometime or other

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

poppin' pimples. pissin' in the shower, wth

This is just the stuff Duffy is talking about.  Who knows what's going on behind the scenes. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

time or two, or few thousand times. of course, my technique is to always aim for the drain and done before the actual showering commences.

now, wth else can yinz come up with? 

(had to the the yinz in there, not from pa)

Time it with the rinsing of the shampoo to ensure rapid drain area cleaning.

• Like (+1) 1

Actually, urine is sterile when it comes out.  I remember reading too... It was Jorge Posada and I think one of the "catching Molina's?"... Were one of the few not to wear batting gloves.  Guess how they toughned up their skin?  Yup, while in the shower.

I think it's good for athlete's foot too. ??

Myself... I am way too classy.  I step out, even know it goes down the exact same place. 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Actually, urine is sterile when it comes out.  I remember reading too... It was Jorge Posada and I think one of the "catching Molina's?"... Were one of the few not to wear batting gloves.  Guess how they toughned up their skin?  Yup, while in the shower.

I think it's good for athlete's foot too. ??

Myself... I am way too classy.  I step out, even know it goes down the exact same place. 

The sink is NOT classy! You’ve been to too many Bills games! 

• Haha (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, mrags said:

Sometimes??? Why isn’t every time an option? 

Whybdo do we leave it there? What about pools? 

Baths?

Pools never, baths, no way ... But in the shower with an instant drain, a ton of water going down the drain not to mention soap and shampoo, of course.

I even read an article, and no I can't find it, but it said that it's somewhat healthy as the urine kills some of the bacteria on your feet or toe nails or something similar.

58 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Pools never, baths, no way ... But in the shower with an instant drain, a ton of water going down the drain not to mention soap and shampoo, of course.

I even read an article, and no I can't find it, but it said that it's somewhat healthy as the urine kills some of the bacteria on your feet or toe nails or something similar.

No reason not to bathe in it or go in the pool then. 

Edited by mrags
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Lake and ocean... Most definitely. I even piss in the lock... Then flush it with 6 million gallons.  Not one trace of me left!!!

By the time it gets to New Orleans, it passed through 3 people.  One in St.Louis, another in Memphis, another Vicksburg.

Tell the truth, you’re just trying to piss off the Asian carp, aren’t you? 

Or is that ON? 

11 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Lake and ocean... Most definitely. I even piss in the lock... Then flush it with 6 million gallons.  Not one trace of me left!!!

By the time it gets to New Orleans, it passed through 3 people.  One in St.Louis, another in Memphis, another Vicksburg.

@Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Gugny said:

Not if I use A TOILET!

Sure you are... Where do think it goes.  Right down the Hudson.  They just process it.  I let the sun & dilution process mine if I don't use a toilet. All toilets in Chicago get treated..  Same as your town then released... 

Anyway... At work all heads go to septic field.  We have city water, but no city sewer... Too far out of the way here.  Our septic field is 3 feet higher than river.

Just now, Augie said:

No.....I’m a BILLS fan! I’m what you might call..........”a traditionalist!”

Well, yeah...we're not the best mannered bunch...jumping on burning tables and having buddies put the fire out with beer, along with other things frowned upon by the NFL, society, etc.

• Like (+1) 1