YoloinOhio

Cian Fahey: Robert Foster looks like odd man out at WR, Teams should try to trade for him

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Sieko watches cost $1,000?

Regular ones you buy at a dept store don’t. They top out at around $700. They have a custom shop and a luxury line “grand seiko”. The custom stuff starts around $1,000 and some of the grand Seiko go over $20k.

Point is... you probably overpaid if you spent $1,000 on a Seiko. 

Edited by Buffalo Junction

Not a strong, logical or well thought out analysis.  Other than that he did well with spellng.

• Haha (+1) 1

People are throwing so much s*** at the wall in hopes of saying something that actually happens, the room is starting to really stink.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

....sounds like a real character guy......

https://deadspin.com/football-writer-cian-fahey-says-he-left-espn-after-bein-1822041010

Cian Fahey Fired From ESPN After ‘Ignorant’ Behavior at Bar

24sportsupport NFL

During 2017, ESPN parted ways with hundreds of employees and it took less than two weeks for an employee to get shown the door, but unlike the others, this wasn’t part of the layoffs.

Cian Fahey, who was a regular guest on Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones’ radio shows, and had a NFL podcast for ESPN saw his tenure end with the Worldwide leader in sports after an incident at a bar.

Fahey explained via Twitter:

https://24sportsupport.com/cian-fahey-fired-espn-ignorant-behavior-bar/

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Speed burners like Brown and Foster can't play every down effectively so they will both get playing time and Foster has size and speed.

15 minutes ago, Big C said:

Guys the moral of the story is, if you have ever wanted to try football journalism Twitter, you can probably do it. 

Fixed.  What this guy does isn't journalism.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....sounds like a real character guy......

https://deadspin.com/football-writer-cian-fahey-says-he-left-espn-after-bein-1822041010

Cian Fahey Fired From ESPN After ‘Ignorant’ Behavior at Bar

24sportsupport NFL

During 2017, ESPN parted ways with hundreds of employees and it took less than two weeks for an employee to get shown the door, but unlike the others, this wasn’t part of the layoffs.

Cian Fahey, who was a regular guest on Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones’ radio shows, and had a NFL podcast for ESPN saw his tenure end with the Worldwide leader in sports after an incident at a bar.

Fahey explained via Twitter:

https://24sportsupport.com/cian-fahey-fired-espn-ignorant-behavior-bar/

Yikes 

NO WAY is Foster going anywhere anytime soon. He's going to challenge for a starting spot and possibly be the #2 receiver

This irrational take is annoying me way more than it should.  

• Like (+1) 1

That guy is definitely looking for attention. I don’t think as highly of foster as some on here but he’s surely not trade bait in his second year. He showed some real flashes and rapport with Allen last season. Our biggest weaknesses last season could possibly be the strongest this year. Foster isn’t trade or cut bait. He will 100% be on the team and could either lead the team in receiving or be a rotational deep threat with brown. One way or another though he’s seeing meaningful snaps during the season 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I had to double check that this tweet is from 2019. Sure enough, it was today. 

Anyone who says he's the odd man out and then says immediately afterward that he's their best receiver (and, implicitly, cheap to boot) is a straight-up moron. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I would never trust anything I read from someone who looks like this ....

Cian

Aliens.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

image.jpeg.f25b96be4d14e40086b81b8761507468.jpegCian

• Haha (+1) 4

52 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Yeah, this is ridiculous.

First of all, we need outside WRs. Now, we might have Brown, and Beasley, but the modern NFL looks for a plethora of receivers. Getting rid of a good one is ridiculous.

I agree with you.  When you take into account the frequency of injuries in the league, having four guys that can play is more of a necessity than a luxury.  In this case, it is a good deal when Foster has a cheap contract. 

Posted (edited)

Talk about “odd man out” I take it you all saw his picture... 

Edited by Don Otreply

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Im just gonna say this guy is full of doo doo

image.png.7bce77164fdb3a68b175ace4004fd462.png

• Haha (+1) 1

I think Brown, Foster, and Jones will be sharing #1 and #2 duties. I think it would be extremely surprising if Foster isn't on the team, or even if he isn't a major contributor.