Sign in to follow this  
BmarvB

Rob Ryan's coaching again

58 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Since we are barking instructions: Don’t respond to a post when you clearly missed the point. 

That was way over his head. Wow!

I bet he'll do a good job. I know everyone hates him, but he has experience as a defensive coordinator. Coaching linebackers should be easy for him.

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Now let’s see him pitch a trade for Reggie Ragland to Daniel Snyder.

Let him talk him into trading Kerrigan to us for a 6th.

Posted (edited)

The Redskins under Snyder never cease to amaze.  Nevertheless, all sorts of losers have taken Snyder's money, why not this one.  If the Skins get off to a bad start, perhaps Gruden will be fired and they'll bring in Rex, which would be par for the course.

27 minutes ago, MJS said:

I bet he'll do a good job. I know everyone hates him, but he has experience as a defensive coordinator. Coaching linebackers should be easy for him.

Rex?

Edited by Formerly Allan in MD

5 hours ago, FLFan said:

It is absolutely incredible that any NFL team would actually hire that guy. Stunning.  Go Skins!

Old boys network, his daddy was famous

• Like (+1) 1

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!

Couldn’t be happening to a nicer franchise. Christmas is coming early to DC this year, in more ways than one! 🎅🏻

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d0b116b6a396b742e

Erasing the penciled ‘W’ check mark on my schedule for Washington. It’s now done in bold Sharpie.

• Haha (+1) 1

A couple of years ago, the Skins moved their summer camp from Carlisle PA. to Richmond VA.  Carlisle is no garden spot BUT there's no more hateful place on earth, during July & August than Richmond.  Constant heat & humidity.  Once again, money talked!

11 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Do an internet search rather than using hyperbole. 

I think you missed the point, the "hyperbole," or oxymoron (with emphasis on "moron") is most accurate.

Rob is so humbled that in the interview he says "I'm a great coach" and "Rex Ryan is a great football coach" and "We are going to have a great defense" and "Man, we have a staff."

He sounds humbled. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..."Rob Ryan" AND "coaching" in the same sentence is a blatant oxyMORON.......shoulda stayed at Golden Corral........

There - I "fixed" it for ya... B-) 

• Haha (+1) 2

I'll take the high road and say good for him. I too hope that one day I can find someone to pay me good money to do something I'm incompetent at. Sorry, road started high but collapsed under Ryan's weight.

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Rob is so humbled that in the interview he says "I'm a great coach" and "Rex Ryan is a great football coach" and "We are going to have a great defense" and "Man, we have a staff."

He sounds humbled. 

I'm 99% sure he used the same script when he came here. Sounds awfully familiar.

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

Prediction: Rob and Rex showing up in matching jerseys at a Nats, Caps or Wizards game sometime this year.

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Prediction: Rob and Rex showing up in matching jerseys at a Nats, Caps or Wizards game sometime this year.

An old advertising slogan comes to mind with these two: ‘It’s not the steak, it’s the sizzle’.  And again we’re back to the Golden Corral comparisons.  🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

An old advertising slogan comes to mind with these two: ‘It’s not the steak, it’s the sizzle’.  And again we’re back to the Golden Corral comparisons.  🤔

I just assumed they'd go to the GC 1st, in their jerseys, before the game. 

.....piling up the bones high on their plate. 

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, eball said:

The old boys network in the NFL is embarrassing.  It's unbelievable this clown would ever be given any responsibilities (and a paycheck) for an NFL team.

Totally agree. With Rex, he had at least a little bit of coaching talent (not as a head coach but a Def Co). Rob is just a joke. He's made a career off of his fathers name and reputation.

Edited by BigPappy

13 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Nice of Washington to do their part... one less homeless man muttering around the city. 

If we got him to pull a rickshaw, we could be giving him valuable cardiovascular training...(as well as working up an appetite...🤔)

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

image.png.1478f909231e3cb40c414085ec33ce2d.png

17 hours ago, BmarvB said:

No doubt the Skins hiring Rob for his inside info on the Bills. They're playing 4-D chess in DC.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Do an internet search rather than using hyperbole. 

Imagine all the team "stuff" that he must have.  Well on his way to running the table!

• Like (+1) 1