The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Round 2:

Leahy: Australia

Barr is going to supervise the dozen+ investigations that are ongoing.

President could terminate proceedings under Constitutional Authority (not corrupt intent).

Durbin: trying to blame Georgie P. and a "hack". Again, Australia. 
"according to news reports"... holy cow. They are still using "news reports" as legit sources. 

Shithouse: this man is mind-numbingly stupid

Klobuchar - Ummm is she running for President? Wow
I think it is funny how Barr puts his hand on his cheek and leans. Makes me wonder if he is suffering the fool, or if he is bored, and if it was conscious or unconscious on his part.

Blumenthal - Barr: "Bob, what's with the letter?" ... "Concerned with how the media is covering this"...Mueller did not feel Barr was inaccurate, the press was. (Then he basically dismisses Blumenthal by reading while the dope is asking questions.)

Asks for the notes, and Barr says "No" and "Why should you have them?" LOL

I cannot believe these dummies came BACK for round 2... like they covered themselves in glory during round 1. O.o Cut your losses people, and STFU!

And there goes 4+ hours of my life.  {curtsy}

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

"Great! Bring @KamalaHarris @amyklobuchar & @maziehirono in to “bat cleanup “. They are lawmakers I could watch all day!"

O.o  Holy *****. That HAS to be a bot. No one, and I mean no one, would want to be subjected to those three. Hirono is borderline ######ed. The other two are simply partisan hacks who continually try and deflect and instead sound like stupid liars.  Bots, for the sake of humanity, that account better be a bot. 

This was a good one as well:

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Round 2:

Leahy: Australia

Barr is going to supervise the dozen+ investigations that are ongoing.

President could terminate proceedings under Constitutional Authority (not corrupt intent).

Durbin: trying to blame Georgie P. and a "hack". Again, Australia. 
"according to news reports"... holy cow. They are still using "news reports" as legit sources. 

Shithouse: this man is mind-numbingly stupid

Klobuchar - Ummm is she running for President? Wow
I think it is funny how Barr puts his hand on his cheek and leans. Makes me wonder if he is suffering the fool, or if he is bored, and if it was conscious or unconscious on his part.

Blumenthal - Barr: "Bob, what's with the letter?" ... "Concerned with how the media is covering this"...Mueller did not feel Barr was inaccurate, the press was. (Then he basically dismisses Blumenthal by reading while the dope is asking questions.)

Asks for the notes, and Barr says "No" and "Why should you have them?" LOL

I cannot believe these dummies came BACK for round 2... like they covered themselves in glory during round 1. O.o Cut your losses people, and STFU!

And there goes 4+ hours of my life.  {curtsy}

:beer:

I wonder why Barr took the AG job to begin with.

He is 68 years old and he wanted to retire and help raise his grandkids.

I guess he likes dealing with figures that act like his grandchildren (the Dumbs) in his professional career.

He has to fuming privately having to deal with these Democratic ret@rds.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Barr admits he didn't look at the evidence?? Wow! 

This is guy is a real POS 

... That was MUELLER'S AND RR'S JOB, not Barr's. 

Do you expect Barr to spend two years going rechecking every bit of their work? That's not how it ever works. 

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I guess he likes dealing with figures that act like his grandchildren (the Dumbs) in his professional career.

From what I hear he was pissed off.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Are you kidding? He looks like he's having a blast messing with them.

He wouldn't have taken the job if he didn't want to deal with their brand of idiocy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

He wouldn't have taken the job if he didn't want to deal with their brand of idiocy.

He is dealing with a new forum of idiocy, which is very dangerous because people like Harris, Booker, the Aloha moron and many, many others just simply are not very bright whatsoever. It shows every time they open their mouths.

18 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Nah, he is totally beyond giving a crap what they do

Got tons of colleagues who love this kind of argument, I’m not quite there

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

As usual. Gator's surface evaluation fools no one on this board.

LmtJZtmY_bigger.jpgBrit HumeVerified account @brithume
FollowFollow @brithume

He accepted Mueller’s findings of fact. He based his decision on the law.

Imagine what Harris et al would be saying if he’d decided to review 2 years of evidence.

They’d be screaming he’s stalling & covering up.

They have nothing .....................and their hourglass is empty.........?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You ***** idiot.  Mueller looked at the evidence, and generated a report which Barr read and released.  

It's not Barr's job to investigate the investigation.  :wallbash:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah man! 

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This article from Victor David Hanson is a fantastic chronicle of what has taken place.

If there are no counter indictments resulting here, I just don’t see how this government will ever stabilize

Autopsy-of-a-Dead-Coup

Important point, though: it's not illegal or treasonous for the media to make one-sided or dishonest reports, decide to not report exculpatory stories, or even lie.

It appears this whole Mueller Report saga has turned partisan. 

No matter how they handled the report (short of Mueller bypassing Barr and releasing it immediately to the public underacted) Dems were going to paint Barr as a Trump stooge.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

No matter how they handled the report (short of Mueller bypassing Barr and releasing it immediately to the public underacted) Dems were going to paint Barr as a Trump stooge.

Agreed, but did any of us honestly think it would be any other way?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Important point, though: it's not illegal or treasonous for the media to make one-sided or dishonest reports, decide to not report exculpatory stories, or even lie.

Unless there is an intent of malice and I think with an awful lot of the stories I've seen, that would be easy to prove.

55 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

49 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Agreed, but did any of us honestly think it would be any other way?

Nope...

It didn't matter with the Mueller report, nor will it matter with the IG report or if big fish (Comey, Schiff, Brennan et al.) get indicted out of this whole mess.  Orange man bad is all that will ever matter with large swaths of the left / media.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The short summary by AG Barr, after senator Hirono went all Rosie O'Donnell for 6:34 seconds of her 7 minutes allotted, really captured the esssence of the entire sad saga.  To summarize..."2 years, exhaustive investigation, the president maligned and accused of being a russian asset, his administration hampered...and you're treating him as if he was guilty---how did we come to this?"   

I think you're underselling it. It hasn't turned partisan, it started partisan and became surreal.  If I could forgive the scumbags who are actively working to paralyze our government--and many were heard from today---it had to be several months ago when it was clear to just about everyone with a brain that this investigation was far worse than anything the Russians could have cooked up.  Walk it back, recognize that politics and the thirst for power corrupted you.  But now? If it were a movie, you'd almost expect the Russian agent to stab the hero in the back...but the Japanese-born-American-success-story-junior senator from Hawaii?  Crazy. 

• Like (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nope...

It didn't matter with the Mueller report, nor will it matter with the IG report or if big fish (Comey, Schiff, Brennan et al.) get indicted out of this whole mess.  Orange man bad is all that will ever matter with large swaths of the left / media.

Yes and they've got at least a third of their viewership swallowing their B.S.  Maybe more. 

19 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Yes and they've got at least a third of their viewership swallowing their B.S.  Maybe more. 

CNN viewership is the airport, health clubs and morgues

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Barr is actually in a rough spot. He’s defending the report’s conclusions of no coordination and by doing that, it looks like he’s defending the President. And Mueller left him hanging out to dry on obstruction. The case FOR obstruction is just flimsy enough that Barr has to explain his position, and again it looks like he’s defending the President. 

• Like (+1) 4

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You ***** idiot.  Mueller looked at the evidence, and generated a report which Barr read and released.  

It's not Barr's job to investigate the investigation.  :wallbash:

Lol, not even you can spin this one. Barr didn't even look at the evidence. He found Trump not guilty even before the report was in his hands. What a disgraceful performance! Lies, saying really stupid things and just vomiting out non-answers. No wonder he is afraid of the House of Reps. 

30 minutes ago, snafu said:

Barr is actually in a rough spot. He’s defending the report’s conclusions of no coordination and by doing that, it looks like he’s defending the President. And Mueller left him hanging out to dry on obstruction. The case FOR obstruction is just flimsy enough that Barr has to explain his position, and again it looks like he’s defending the President. 

Mueller made the argument that because of obstruction it is impossible to tell about the conspiracy 100%. Barr is trying all he can to blur that argument 

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

They still can’t get over Trump winning

they are still years away from also accepting there was no collusion or treason or anything

sad

If by years you mean until the end of time, then I agree. There will never be any mea culpas from most people on the left no matter what comes out.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, snafu said:

Barr isn’t in a tough spot. He’s standing firm while the Dems lose their minds. He’s acting like the only adult in the room. It’s truly sad what has happened here. The country was lied to by a bunch of insider hacks and their propaganda machine in the media. It shows how truly fragile the Peaceful Transition of Power really is. While we all grew up thinking it’d break by a President not wanting to release power, it turns out it may be worse when the losing party won’t accept defeat.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

If by years you mean until the end of time, then I agree. There will never be any mea culpas from most people on the left no matter what comes out.

As long as we on here realize this is all for fun and amusement, even less productive than watching a football game

Barr Won’t Take the House Judiciary Committee’s Bait. 

“Nadler has suggested that the committee will subpoena Barr and hold him in contempt if he does not appear and turn over the complete report.

Barr has made the complete report available, excluding grand jury testimony, to some lawmakers, but only three Republicans have viewed it so far.

Obviously, it’s super important to the Democrats.”

at least give Barr a few days off to recover from that yesterday

it's very draining being cross-examined, even when you are 100% right and confident, the process squeezes you drastically.

WSJ EDITORIAL: A Real Attorney General: Bill Barr gets smeared for refusing to duck and cover like Loretta Lynch.

Washington pile-ons are never pretty, but this week’s political setup of Attorney General William Barr is disreputable even by Beltway standards. Democrats and the media are turning the AG into a villain for doing his duty and making the hard decisions that special counsel Robert Mueller abdicated.

Mr. Barr’s Wednesday testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee was preceded late Tuesday by the leak of a letter Mr. Mueller had sent the AG on March 27. Mr. Mueller griped in the letter that Mr. Barr’s four-page explanation to Congress of the principal conclusions of the Mueller report on March 24 “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of the Mueller team’s “work and conclusions.” Only in Washington could this exercise in posterior covering be puffed into a mini-outrage.

Democrats leapt on the letter as proof that Mr. Barr was somehow covering for Donald Trump when he has covered up nothing. Hawaii Sen. Mazie Hirono, the Democratic answer to Rep. Louie Gohmert, accused Mr. Barr of abusing his office and lying to Congress, and demanded that he resign. The only thing she lacked was evidence.

Well, that’s been their main weakness all along...................... Plus:

Contrast that to the abdication of Loretta Lynch, who failed as Barack Obama’s last Attorney General to make a prosecutorial judgment about Hillary Clinton’s misuse of classified information. Ms. Lynch cowered before the bullying of then FBI director James Comey, who absolved Mrs. Clinton of wrongdoing while publicly scolding her. That egregious break with Justice policy eventually led Mr. Comey to re-open the Clinton probe in late October 2016, which helped to elect Mr. Trump.

All of this shows again the risks of appointing special counsels. They lack the political accountability that the Founders built into the separation of powers. Mr. Mueller, in his March 27 letter, revealed again that like Mr. Comey at the FBI he viewed himself as accountable only to himself.

This trashing of Bill Barr shows how frustrated and angry Democrats continue to be that the special counsel came up empty in his Russia collusion probe. He was supposed to be their fast-track to impeachment. Now they’re left trying to gin up an obstruction tale, but the probe wasn’t obstructed and there was no underlying crime. So they’re shouting and pounding the table against Bill Barr for acting like a real Attorney General.

It’s as if all of this was just a hastily-concocted sham designed to distract attention from Obama Administration wrongdoing.  -- Glenn Reynolds

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's truly amazing is that usually the committee will ask questions to frame a narrative that the media then reinforces with reporting and opinion pieces on leaked info.

This time, the media framed the narrative with reporting leaked info that the committee reinforced with questions.  Literally, the process was: report what the letter means, ask Barr questions based on that reporting, then publish the letter after it doesn't matter.  And argue Barr perjured himself by disagreeing with the initial news reports.  :wacko:

• Like (+1) 2