The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

The letter leaked about Barr‘s conduct is deeply embarrassing- for Bob Mueller

Mueller is a partisan hack who wanted to do damage to Trump’s presidency.

That much is now obvious to anyone who isn’t just rooting for Trump’s destruction at every moment and any cost

So far from what I’ve seen of this hearing, the democrats are looking stupid while getting their fundraising emails ready.

Russia!.............. Collusion!................ Impeachment!

SEND YOUR CHECK *TODAY* STUPID PEOPLE!!

• Like (+1) 3

*Mueller is appointed

* LEFT: Savior!

*Mueller doesn't find collusion

* LEFT: Traitor!

*Mueller says Barr didn’t share enough...

* LEFT: Savior!

*...But the summary was accurate

* LEFT: TRAITOR!!

*Mueller report available to read

* LEFT: No thanks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Co ons tried to take a parting shot at Barr without giving Barr a chance to respond. Barr just shrugs because Honey Badger don't care.

Hawley is hitting the predicate of the FBI's investigation hard right now. 

Hawley just underlined the truth: 

This was an attempted coup and overthrow of a government by unelected intelligence officials. 

YUP!

Senator Blumenthal is up now. De Nang Dick says "history will judge you (Barr) harshly" ... this is the guy who LIED ABOUT BEING A VIETNAM VET FOR YEARS!

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Co ons tried to take a parting shot at Barr without giving Barr a chance to respond. Barr just shrugs because Honey Badger don't care.

Hawley is hitting the predicate of the FBI's investigation hard right now. 

Hawley just underlined the truth: 

This was an attempted coup and overthrow of a government by unelected intelligence officials. 

YUP!

Senator Blumenthal is up now. De Nang Dick says "history will judge you (Barr) harshly" ... this is the guy who LIED ABOUT BEING A VIETNAM VET FOR YEARS!

Has anyone ever been judged harshly by history whose contemporaries claimed would be judged harshly by history?

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No wonder this slippery blob is afraid of a House sit down with an experienced lawyers. He won't be able to filibuster with nonsense as much. "Not a summary!" Blah blah blah. 

I've been trying to ignore you, but this post is so mind-numbingly stupid and ill-informed.

Here are the Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee.  Only ONE is NOT an attorney:

no - Dianne Feinstein

yes - Dick Durbin

yes - Kamala D. Harris

yes - Cory Booker

yes - Mazie K. Hirono

yes - Richard Blumenthal

yes - Chris *****

yes - Amy Klobuchar

yes - Sheldon Whitehouse

yes - Patrick Leahy

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Barr said there are 12-18 ongoing cases and he will NOT recuse himself from any of them. 

Which is bad news for the dems on this committee. 

Not all of them.  Booker, for example...no one would waste their time enrolling him in a conspiracy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

finally, thank you! 'we are not in the business of proving someone did not do something. we are in the business of proving someone did something.'

Yeah, and for 2.5 years, people have been looking for something Trump did without knowing what it was.  That's ass-backwards.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Foxx said:

Hirono selling her characterization now.

That was the bitchiest opening that I've ever heard.  

Booker's looking for someone to hold his beer, though...

Sen. Hirono...is there a goddamn question somewhere in our future?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

She's just reading her rantings, she's not asking questions. She's calling Barr a liar and not asking questions -- I hope Barr answers with a shrug because she's not worth the time. The people of Hawaii should feel deep shame for putting such an asshat in office.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

She's just reading her rantings, she's not asking questions. She's calling Barr a liar and not asking questions -- I hope Barr answers with a shrug because she's not worth the time. The people of Hawaii should feel deep shame for putting such an asshat in office.

"Thank you Senator Hirono...I look forward to your impeachment filing for my supposed lying to Congress."

Hirono is AOC in 40 years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Barr is so dismissive of her, it's hilarious. 

:lol: 

"Give us some credit for knowing what the hell is going on."

"Not really."  - Graham.

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Don't know if this belongs here or in the Media thread - Maybe it's the feed that I'm watching but anyone else notice that when it's the D's turn the camera is on the asking Senator.  When it's the R's turn, the camera is on Barr?   At one point, during Sasse's turn, the camera was on Blumy  :)

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, GG said:

Don't know if this belongs here or in the Media thread - Maybe it's the feed that I'm watching but anyone else notice that when it's the D's turn the camera is on the asking Senator.  When it's the R's turn, the camera is on Barr?   At one point, during Sasse's turn, the camera was on Blumy  :)

I've noticed. It's almost like clockwork. Though Fox is giving Blackburn facetime.