The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Just now, GG said:

Don't know if this belongs here or in the Media thread - Maybe it's the feed that I'm watching but anyone else notice that when it's the D's turn the camera is on the asking Senator.  When it's the R's turn, the camera is on Barr?   At one point, during Sasse's turn, the camera was on Blumy  :)

You are correct.

Standard practice from our "mainstream" media.

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Don't know if this belongs here or in the Media thread - Maybe it's the feed that I'm watching but anyone else notice that when it's the D's turn the camera is on the asking Senator.  When it's the R's turn, the camera is on Barr?   At one point, during Sasse's turn, the camera was on Blumy  :)

if it is the same feed i am watching. it started after the break, i don't think they positioned a camera at an advantageous angle from the Repubs this go round whereas they did prior. 

Edited by Foxx

I wonder how many REAL Americans think that this is a complete waste of time having Barr in front of these committees for the 1,00,000,000.

Didn't the Democratic morons say they would FULLY abide by what the Mueller report was going to say?

What am I missing here?

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

if it is the same feed i am watching. it started after the break, i don't think they positioned a camera across from the Repubs this go round whereas they did prior. 

Doesn't look like it, because the camera just panned out showing the entire panel and then zoomed in on Booker.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I wonder how many REAL Americans think that this is a complete waste of time having Barr in front of these committees for the 1,00,000,000.

Didn't the Democratic morons say they would FULLY abide by what the Mueller report was going to say?

What am I missing here?

nothing, the Dems are simply jerkoffs

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Here comes Booker: 

Image result for cory booker meme

This will be fun

I am originally from NJ. Next to Newark as a matter of fact.

And I can tell from first hand knowledge that this Booker character is the KING of morons.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm Spartacus!

Spartacus Sir?  the papers you are so boldly brandishing were cleared for release by every committee a month ago, and you know this.

'should we be grateful about.... blah, blah, blah'

this is a misnomer, Barr said that we should be grateful that the President and his campaign did not collude. 

sparticus gonna sparticus i guess.

Booker T the wrestler would make a smarter politician than Cory Booker.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Because it's not illegal to be stupid.

You are correct.

But in the political realm, it should be illegal to be stupid. ?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Barr just said he spoke with OIG Horowitz and his upcoming report will be focused on FISA but "will go a bit further back" (meaning Comey). 

He also said his staff is working closely with Horowitz. 

a.k.a.

Barr is a Trump puppet.

?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She is gonna try to show off her prosecutor skills -- the same skills that will make her toxic to the prog left. 

Somewhere Bill Clinton is smiling (when he isn't drooling over Grande).

Now Harris is REALLY going to argue that RR had no authority because he was a witness to Comey's being fired? 

WHAT? 

What about all the talk of protecting RR, not letting Trump fire him, threatening to pass legislation about such matters :lol: 

She's pretending this never happened because she's dishonest. 

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i'm just as astounded as all the Dems that Trump continues to whup their ass every single day

His tweet-storm response to this is going to be amazing to behold.