Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nanker

The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Submitted today to the USAG. 

No new indictments forthcoming WRT Trump/Russian “collusion” or much of anything, really. 

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/AG March 24 2019 Letter to House and Senate Judiciary Committees.pdf

AG%20March%2024%202019%20Letter%20to%20H

 

Thanks Foxx! :thumbsup:

 

Edited by Nanker
Supporting document courtesy of Foxx
  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The spin that's to come...going to need a vomit bag. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it worthy of wiping our butts with it?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The end of the Russia Probe is significant for several reasons: 

 

1) Above all else, the lack of indictments for collusion/conspiracy proves that many high ranking government and media figures have been lying to the public for two + years. 

2) All the roadblocks preventing Trump's administration from acting are now removed. He couldn't order the declass before because: obstruction. Now he can. 

3) The coup attempt can now be exposed publicly, and dealt with by the DOJ. 

4) A lot of people in the media and politics owe America an apology - they won't do it, of course. Just like they didn't do it after the same people lied us into war with the promises of WMD. So the question for those who have been believing the lie for two plus years is what will they do now? Will they demand accountability? Or will they allow the rats to get away with it by believing the next spin/lie/narrative they engineer? 

 

I won't call out specific board members. They know who they are. Will they own up to being wrong? Or will they continue to remain as silent as they have been for the past two months once it became clear Mueller wasn't going to deliver the smoking gun evidence they'd been promised for two years. 

 

Time will tell. Above all else, I hope those people take a hard look at how they can become better informed (which starts with learning to hone your own discernment rather than deferring to "experts" citing anonymous sources). 

  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just think about this for a second.

 

There are ACTUALLY millions of people who believe that THE PRESIDENT OF THE United States was/is a Russian agent.

 

That is just unbelievable to me that no matter what side of the isle you are on, you actually believe that ANY President could possibly be a parrot for a foreign power.

 

Frightening.

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Just think about this for a second.

 

There are ACTUALLY millions of people who believe that THE PRESIDENT OF THE United States was/is a Russian agent.

 

That is just unbelievable to me that no matter what side of the isle you are on, you actually believe that ANY President could possibly be a parrot for a foreign power.

 

Frightening.

 

And to be fair - these people shouldn't be faulted. They were only believing the information they were being told to believe by politicians, intelligence officials past and present, and every single major media outlet. They were told lies, day in and day out. That kind of conditioning is tough to overcome. So I don't blame them for believing what they were told... 

 

... But they should be blamed if they continue to read the same sources, journalists, and voting for the same people who lied to them for two plus years. That's on them, and should be called out. 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Just think about this for a second.

 

There are ACTUALLY millions of people who believe that THE PRESIDENT OF THE United States was/is a Russian agent.

 

That is just unbelievable to me that no matter what side of the isle you are on, you actually believe that ANY President could possibly be a parrot for a foreign power.

 

Frightening.

 

They are totally ***** up

 

*****’em

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

And to be fair - these people shouldn't be faulted. They were only believing the information they were being told to believe by politicians, intelligence officials past and present, and every single major media outlet. They were told lies, day in and day out. That kind of conditioning is tough to overcome. So I don't blame them for believing what they were told... 

 

... But they should be blamed if they continue to read the same sources, journalists, and voting for the same people who lied to them for two plus years. That's on them, and should be called out. 

 

Shouldn't these politicians be held accountable for the lies they have told for the past 2.5 years?

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

And to be fair - these people shouldn't be faulted. They were only believing the information they were being told to believe by politicians, intelligence officials past and present, and every single major media outlet. They were told lies, day in and day out. That kind of conditioning is tough to overcome. So I don't blame them for believing what they were told... 

 

... But they should be blamed if they continue to read the same sources, journalists, and voting for the same people who lied to them for two plus years. That's on them, and should be called out. 

Yeah they should.  You'd have to make the leap that Trump's intelligent enough to be a Russian secret agent in the first place.

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, row_33 said:

 

They are totally ***** up

 

*****’em

 

I wouldn't go that far, I would just say "blinded by hatred"

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, njbuff said:

 

I wouldn't go that far, I would just say "blinded by hatred"

 

Stupider than people thinking they could guess a perfect NCAA bracket or that anyone cared about their picks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going to post more tomorrow. I’m getting a tooter on right now. Probably will be incoherent soon. 

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, row_33 said:

 

Stupider than people thinking they could guess a perfect NCAA bracket or that anyone cared about their picks

 

I will "secretly" agree with you.

 

LOL

 

😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

 

Shouldn't these politicians be held accountable for the lies they have told for the past 2.5 years?

 

Oh, for sure. I was only speaking of the civilians / posters / resistance members among the general public who bought into it. :beer: 

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah they should.  You'd have to make the leap that Trump's intelligent enough to be a Russian secret agent in the first place.

 

:lol: :beer: 

Image result for touche gif stiller

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, row_33 said:

 

Stupider than people thinking they could guess a perfect NCAA bracket or that anyone cared about their picks

On a somewhat related note.

 

I'm not much of a basketball fan but I do know the March Madness thing is a pretty big deal.  So much so that I remember there were several years that ESPN would go to the White House for the President's bracket picks.  I don't recall seeing ESPN do that the last few years.  Did ESPN cut their college basketball budget or is there some other reason ESPN may have decided to stop that tradition?

 

Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_large.png?v=151325

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 

Oh, for sure. I was only speaking of the civilians / posters / resistance members among the general public who bought into it. :beer: 

 

What happens next is gonna be priceless.

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah they should.  You'd have to make the leap that Trump's intelligent enough to be a Russian secret agent in the first place.

You need to give your president a little more credit than that. He's beating a gigantic headwind consisting of the MSM, Never Trumpers, opposition party and the majority of the IC.

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Someone left the razor blades where Gator can easily find them, yes?

no, but i did leave a Remington 870 and a pack of confetti shells for him

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I’m going to post more tomorrow. I’m getting a tooter on right now. Probably will be incoherent soon. 

 

I had some vodka earlier.  American (Tito's) though.

 

25 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

On a somewhat related note.

 

I'm not much of a basketball fan but I do know the March Madness thing is a pretty big deal.  So much so that I remember there were several years that ESPN would go to the White House for the President's bracket picks.  I don't recall seeing ESPN do that the last few years.  Did ESPN cut their college basketball budget or is there some other reason ESPN may have decided to stop that tradition?

 

Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_large.png?v=151325

 

 

 

Racism.  Barry's black so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Racism.  Barry's black so...

#orangebracketsmatter

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You need to give your president a little more credit than that. He's beating a gigantic headwind consisting of the MSM, Never Trumpers, opposition party and the majority of the IC.

599bc080fc7e93036f8b4567.JPG

  • Confused 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

599bc080fc7e93036f8b4567.JPG

and his wife is hotter than yours

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, njbuff said:

 

I wouldn't go that far, I would just say "blinded by hatred"

 

They believed a crazy narrative and were blinded by fear. 

 

Never was much of anything to tie Trump to RussiAn collusion. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...