The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

On 4/25/2019 at 9:17 AM, BigMcD said:

I don’t need advice. Especially from someone who still has to give advice for a living. If you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn’t need to do it. And don’t feed me the garbage that you enjoy helping people.  I love all the questrade commercials. https://youtu.be/kpQB1tEpH1w 

This is hilarious. I've only been giving advice as a job for decades. I look at it as coaching. Sure, we do things for some people some of the time, but, mostly, we spend our time teaching, in some form or another, each other, clients, even partners.

And, apparently an amazing aspect: literally no one has doubted my knowing what I am doing all this time, regardless of whether I've been working for myself or others. I wonder: given this logic, should every coach in the NFL, every CEO in the Fortune 500, be forced to confront the fact that most of what they do now is teach/advise, and, because they didn't "do" enough being worker bees...should fire themselves...after they were promoted?

Better: For every 1 coder Oracle has, each year they have between 5-7 "teachers". Sometimes they have as many as 10 "trainers" per coder. What a way to run a company....all those people who have no idea what they are doing, because they don't do....billing an average of $150/hr at .8 utilization.

3 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

BTW, so how's this thread going?

55 pages about 400 pages....that all lead to: Nothing.

Wonder why I don't feel bad that I missed it.

TDS has increased and is far more amusing than ever

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, OCinBuffalo said:

This is hilarious. I've only been giving advice as a job for decades. I look at it as coaching. Sure, we do things for some people some of the time, but, mostly, we spend our time teaching, in some form or another, each other, clients, even partners.

And, apparently an amazing aspect: literally no one has doubted my knowing what I am doing all this time, regardless of whether I've been working for myself or others. I wonder: given this logic, should every coach in the NFL, every CEO in the Fortune 500, be forced to confront the fact that most of what they do now is teach/advise, and, because they didn't "do" enough being worker bees...should fire themselves...after they were promoted?

Better: For every 1 coder Oracle has, each year they have between 5-7 "teachers". Sometimes they have as many as 10 "trainers" per coder. What a way to run a company....all those people who have no idea what they are doing, because they don't do....billing an average of $150/hr at .8 utilization.

You’ve not been around a lot lately. He’s not worth your time. 

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’ve not put anyone on ignore. Not even Tibs. But this guy is even more useless than Tibs 

until about a month or so ago I was the same way.  but i got tired of wasting bandwidth on their crap so I stuck them on ignore and have not regretted it

• Like (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's not news.  That's the only possible justification they had.

Maybe not, but it was a Paul Sperry tweet that didn’t actually start with the word “breaking”, so I was having some fun with Buffalo_Gal...

• Haha (+1) 2

BYRON YORK: When did Mueller know there was no collusion?

Trump-Russia special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed May 17, 2017. Twenty-two months later, on March 22, 2019, Mueller sent his report to the Justice Department.

Some special counsel investigations have taken longer; it is the nature of such probes to drag on and on. But why did Mueller need nearly two years to determine whether the Trump campaign and Russia conspired or coordinated to fix the 2016 election?

He didn’t, it appears. In the wake of the release of Mueller’s report, there are indications that special counsel prosecutors mostly knew by the end of 2017, and certainly by a few months later, that the evidence would not establish that conspiracy or coordination — or collusion, to use the popular term — had taken place.

Mueller clearly spent a lot of time on the other half of his report — trying to establish that Trump obstructed justice — but on the most explosive and consequential allegation of the Trump-Russia affair, the conspiracy allegation, the Mueller investigation was essentially over long before it officially ended.

I’m shocked, shocked to hear this.

• Like (+1) 1

Full Text: AG William Barr’s written testimony before Senate Judiciary Committee

The full statement is as follows:

Good morning, Chairman Graham, Ranking Member Feinstein, and Members of the Committee.

Thank you for the opportunity to appear today to discuss the conclusion of the investigation into Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election by Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III, and the confidential report he submitted to me, which I recently released to the public after applying necessary redactions.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 2

good morning, all.

has an agreement been worked out for Barr to testify in front of the House Judiciary tomorrow or is Barr not going to show? 

Edited by Foxx

3 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Bit of a nothing-burger now that the report is out but interesting to say that Barr mischaracterized (Mueller's careful words "did not fully capture") in his summary. It will be interesting to see Mueller's testimony, not because it should give grounds to impeachment (please god don't do it Dems!), but just to see the difference in the points of view between Mueller and Barr, both of whom are top minds in their fields.  

Just now, BeginnersMind said:

Bit of a nothing-burger now that the report is out but interesting to say that Barr mischaracterized (Mueller's careful words "did not fully capture") in his summary. It will be interesting to see Mueller's testimony, not because it should give grounds to impeachment (please god don't do it Dems!), but just to see the difference in the points of view between Mueller and Barr, both of whom are top minds in their fields.  

It's a summary.  It's not supposed to "fully capture" anything.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

It's a summary.  It's not supposed to "fully capture" anything.

Honesty is not BM's bag. Never has been, never will. 

Annnnnd we've got our first F-bomb of the morning, courtesy of Lindsay Graham quoting the Strzok/Page texts :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1