Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Alphadawg7

Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

Agree entirely. An absolutely stupid take by this twitiot. 

 

Be careful. Quoting Twitter opinions is a large portion of this board’s content. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

 

Why does this matter? Does this Twitter-dingdong not understand that a team can pick without calling the player? Getting through on the call to the player is irrelevant. 

 

I agree. I think it's a good courtesy to call. But if you cant get a hold of the player, and you want him, draft him.

 

I've never heard the Bills AB story in 2010 before ever. Anywhere.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

 

I agree. I think it's a good courtesy to call. But if you cant get a hold of the player, and you want him, draft him.

 

I've never heard the Bills AB story in 2010 before ever. Anywhere.

 

 

It's too Billsy to not be true.:lol:

 

But.......on the plus side....... at least Danny Batten picked up the phone.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FWIW He has numerous examples of teams not selecting a player, or almost not selecting a player, over a phone call on his twitter feed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they won’t draft a guy if he doesn’t pick up because one time (vaguely) before cell phones, an unnamed team drafted an unnamed dead guy?

 

Quoting Twitter opinions is bad enough. This guy seems like The Onion of sportswriters. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is this thread still alive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MJS said:

Why is this thread still alive?

 

Some fans just can’t get enough of ‘stars’ like Brown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 11:10 PM, BillsFan4 said:

FWIW He has numerous examples of teams not selecting a player, or almost not selecting a player, over a phone call on his twitter feed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've never seen a link to anything that guy is reporting. I've never seen an Arian foster story or an AB story. You think he'd have something to suppourt what he's saying but I think he's full of *****.

 

His reasoning for not drafting is solid, all he has to do is post a link from ESPN about any of what he is talking about but none exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

 

I've never seen a link to anything that guy is reporting. I've never seen an Arian foster story or an AB story. You think he'd have something to suppourt what he's saying but I think he's full of *****.

 

His reasoning for not drafting is solid, all he has to do is post a link from ESPN about any of what he is talking about but none exist.

 

 

The Bills call part starts at about 4:25 on the video. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F&@k  AB !!!

Robert Foster will have a better season with more receptions, yards , TD ‘s !!! 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...