Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

I hope burfict ends his career in preseason. 

What a douche.       Team JuJu all day.  

I mean, I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt for a while, and the issues with him and Ben were definitely not one sided, based on Ben's track record, and the Steelers didn't handle it well either... That is over though... And he's still going...

Although it was a fan who linked the juju team MVP award to ABs Twitter that brought this on...

Either way AB should just stop at this point.

Maybe gruden will choke him out.

The more this guy tweets the more his real colors show.  Steelers were right to save themselves the headache.  So were we.  Gruden and Keyshawn had problems.  The same may be true of him and Brown.

Between, AB, Burfict, a clueless owner, and one of the most out of touch and overrated coaches in the league heading up a team with one foot out the door to Sin City, it will be fun to watch this shite show unfold and implode as the year goes along. 

Image result for getcha popcorn ready gif

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

So glad we didn’t get this tool. 

Good luck with Carr, ahole. You’ll soon see the difference between him and a QB that regularly extends plays and buys you time to get open half the time. 

Like the Big Ben Statue?

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Team JuJu

Team AB.

I want the Raiders to be the dirtiest team in the league, talk mega shiz on everyone, disrespect the league and Oakland, and win the SuperBowl. I want that timeline. 

8 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Like the Big Ben Statue?

Team AB.

I want the Raiders to be the dirtiest team in the league, talk mega shiz on everyone, disrespect the league and Oakland, and win the SuperBowl. I want that timeline. 

Okay so then go be a raiders fan because where I’m sitting this is a Buffalo Bills message board. what have the raiders ever done for us?  They stink, have a hateable head coach and an even more hateable diva star wr. Great it will lead them to a 7-9 or 8-8 while we actually make the playoffs and establish ourselves as a contender in the AFC. AB was never worth the headache, he’s about to be 30/ and didn’t truly fit our timeline. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Like the Big Ben Statue?

Team AB.

The Big Ben statue? Are you implying BR doesn’t extend plays by moving around? For seconds on end? Allowing his receivers all sorts of extra time? If so, I gotta wonder if you’ve watched the Steelers the last 15 years. 

You can have the Raiders. 

• Like (+1) 2