Antonio Brown trade may be happening today, announcing team soon: UPDATE: TRADED to Raiders

4 hours ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

Okay so then go be a raiders fan because where I’m sitting this is a Buffalo Bills message board. what have the raiders ever done for us?  They stink, have a hateable head coach and an even more hateable diva star wr. Great it will lead them to a 7-9 or 8-8 while we actually make the playoffs and establish ourselves as a contender in the AFC. AB was never worth the headache, he’s about to be 30/ and didn’t truly fit our timeline. 

Go be a boring stick somewhere else. I want to see the Oakland Trumps win the SuperBowl, after the Bills of course. I thought shiz like that went without saying. 

2 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

He's a straight up b*#$^ for this. Pardon my french mods

Most emotionally fragile WR since... I would say TO, but that was before social media really took off so not sure he would have done any of this. AB is a little B word. Just looks so insecure and mentally soft. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

42 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Most emotionally fragile WR since... I would say TO, but that was before social media really took off so not sure he would have done any of this. AB is a little B word. Just looks so insecure and mentally soft. 

I liked TO but Twitter during his heyday would have been an absolute disaster.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/7/2019 at 6:52 PM, SouthNYfan said:

Takes a lot to unseat tb12 and his UGGs.

Not really. TB12 is a good teammate, hard worker and a winner. No comparison to what douchebag AB is doing- Also any of us would have loved to have TB as OUR QB, AB can go ***** himself-

Edited by foreboding
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is getting more scary than petty. Obsessed much, AB?

AB is a good receiver, but he is clearly dumb as a stump to think anyone will feel negatively toward JuJu for asking an All-Pro for tips as a college player. Shows JuJu is a humble and quality person. AB is as smart as a slab of stone.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Not really. TB12 is a good teammate, hard worker and a winner. No comparison to what douchebag AB is doing- Also any of us would have loved to have TB as OUR QB, AB can go ***** himself-

I guess you've missed all of Brady's sideline tantrums cussing out coaches and teammates. Brady is a big baby and that can't be denied. He is a hard worker and a winner, though, I agree.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

I guess you've missed all of Brady's sideline tantrums cussing out coaches and teammates. Brady is a big baby and that can't be denied. He is a hard worker and a winner, though, I agree.

Do not confuse passion with childish behavior. To a man his teammates, current and past defend him and he would never out them in the public eye-

Look-- I am as tired as TB as any of us, but to compare him to AB is silly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, foreboding said:

Okay Giselle.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, foreboding said:

Do not confuse passion with childish behavior. To a man his teammates, current and past defend him and he would never out them in the public eye-

Look-- I am as tired as TB as any of us, but to compare him to AB is silly.

I didn't compare him to AB. Maybe someone else did. I responded only to the TB post.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, foreboding said:

AB is a good receiver, but he is clearly dumb as a stump to think anyone will feel negatively toward JuJu for asking an All-Pro for tips as a college player. Shows JuJu is a humble and quality person. AB is as smart as a slab of stone.

Maybe it's to criticize JuJu's grammar? (Your instead of You're)

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1