REPORT: Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills! - Per Ian Rapoport (Hold up....maybe, maybe not....) EDIT: DEAL NOT HAPPENING PER BRANDON BEANE - UPDATE: Traded to Raiders

sven233

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

If Allen can’t handle having one of the best WRs in the game then he’s not the guy we hope he is.

It's not Allen who can't handle having AB, it's certain dug-in Bills fans and crusading stoners.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

AB is just the type of WR Josh Allen doesn't need at this stage of his career, IMO.   A selfish prima donna who will sulk if he doesn't get the ball (either by targets or accuracy) puts a lot of pressure on a kid who is still a long way from an accomplished NFL QB.   

I'd much rather have a younger, more developing WR who could grow with Josh and develop a long-term chemistry rather than a mercenary like AB...

Very much agreed !!!

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

You better get some sleep or you’ll miss the bus to school tomorrow morning.

good thing the bus he takes only has to pick up three other kids. So they have time to wait on him to get ready.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Exactly.  Bills fans have such an inferiority complex.  Just be happy.

Every Bills fan all year “we have no WR! No talent on offense! Get Josh some ***** weapons! Screw culture!” 

Bills go out and get perennial all-pro  top 3 WR in the league

”but culture!”

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, ICanSleepWhenI'mDead said:

Tough gig - - do you like the work?

Yeah, I am in management now so I am not dealing with the patient population on a daily basis. Good pay, state benefits and it's actually pretty rewarding work when you see people turn the corner and get better. I wear bills gear during the season and one of the patients said "Oh wow, you like the BILLS? maybe you should be a patient with us." one of the funniest things I have heard while working here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

If Allen can’t handle having one of the best WRs in the game then he’s not the guy we hope he is.

In his second year?    Nope, I don't think he's ready to replicate a HOFer like Rothlisburger, which is what AB will be demanding...

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Wrong!!! Enjoy your boring life with your fatass wife. No wonder you and friends troll on her all day. 

nothing wrong with a fat ass wife.......actually takes a man to appreciate that.

You would not know anything about this of course.....you will get there once you get of high school

3 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

Very much agreed !!!

Is that a problem with him?  I remember him saying something a few years ago but he appreciated Heath Miller pulling him to the side and teaching him a good lesson.

AB just signed a fair market value contract with the Steelers in February 2017 , I don't know why the Bills have to renegotiate it.  It's four years $68 MM, with a $19 MM signing bonus.  He's already under contract.  I don't see any reason the Bills should extend his contract past age 35.  Let's not get squirrley here McBeane.

Edited by Inigo Montoya

14 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

First of all that the stupidest insult I've ever heard. What gas station fills your tank anymore? Shows how old you clowns on here really are.

In New jersey (and Oregon) customers are not permitted to pump their own gas. 

Pumping your own gas is for the poors anyway.  I work in high finance.  Pumping gas is about as dignified as playing in mud or wiping my own ass. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

In his second year?    Nope, I don't think he's ready to replicate a HOFer like Rothlisburger, which is what AB will be demanding...

I still don’t understand how having an elite WR who gets open and makes plays is a bad thing for a developing QB.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Inigo Montoya said:

AB just signed a fair market value contract with the Steelers in February 2017 , I don't know why the Bills have to renegotiate it.  It's four years $68 MM, with a $19 MM signing bonus.  He's already under contract.  

May have to sweeten the pot for him to agree to play here.  Life of a Buffalo Bill's executive.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I respect your opinion but Ben is a class A jerk.  There's plenty of people that take AB's side.  Maybe a young QB is exactly what's needed for AB and Allen.

• Like (+1) 1