Bills rumored to be a suitor for OG Roger Saffold

YoloinOhio

Now this is one guy I can enthusiastically endorse them going after...

Still top quality at his position, but they should be able to get him for a shorter deal due to his age..

Structure his deal so you get most of his guaranteed money off the books in two years before they have to start signing their own...

Could be a fit..

• Like (+1) 5

One reason Saffold looked so good was that he had a solid LT next to him in Andrew Whitworth, who just decided he would play another year. Surprising really because of Rams center John Sullivan played so poorly in the second half of last year.  Kind of interesting that all five Rams linemen played in all 16 games.

Anyway, he would be a huge upgrade over what Buffalo now has at LG. Not really at Richie Incognito's level but at 6'5'' 323lbs he should hold his own. Only one hold penalty last year, 4 false starts. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I have said it more then o

nce. The skill position players in FA do nothing for me and the college lineman are not being developed properly. Fix the lines in FA and draft nothing but skill players.

Another point to that is quality lineman are available come free agency however quality skill position players rarely  are available come free agency 

8 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Old news but GREAT news!! If the Beane counter wants to go all in on him and Morse....GREEN LIGHT.

$$$$$$$

And draft the Gator.

If they go all in and sign Saffold AND Morse (or Paradis) - Round 1 needs to go to skill positions or D-Line. We have other holes than just the O-Line.

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

If they go all in and sign Saffold AND Morse (or Paradis) - Round 1 needs to go to skill positions or D-Line. We have other holes than just the O-Line.

I get what you're saying, but why does it have to go one way or another?  I still say you go BPA at 9 or trade down or whatever.  If that BPA happens to be an O-lineman, take the kid!  Our O-line needs as much help as it can get. 

Giving JA time to throw, and Shady holes to run through will make everyone look better.

• Like (+1) 3