Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

What a moron. I mean, he owns a football team and a private plane. Fly to Amsterdam or Nevada where this stuff is legal. Be a sugar daddy to some supermodel-lookin' girl who doesn't mind trading a little ugly-bump for a credit card with a million dollar limit. Something. Instead, he's going to some hole in the wall like any dinkus making $19k a year would do.

Easy explanation: Kraft is a low-life.  

4 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

What a moron. I mean, he owns a football team and a private plane. Fly to Amsterdam or Nevada where this stuff is legal. Be a sugar daddy to some supermodel-lookin' girl who doesn't mind trading a little ugly-bump for a credit card with a million dollar limit. Something. Instead, he's going to some hole in the wall like any dinkus making $19k a year would do.

Human trafficking and forced sex slavery are not legal any place.  I am sure that Kraft knows about the Mustang Ranch and high end brothels but he obviously has  a low life kink that he needs scratched.

I read that Kraft "categorically denies the allegations". They have video of him arriving in a chauffeur driven limo and video of him engaged in sex inside but he categorically denies it. It's  Fake News!!!

Edited by Turk71

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

They have to prove he knew they were sex slaves. My guess is that old coot thought he was just going for the typical happy ending massage- but who know. This is going to be fun to watch ?

The only thing Goodell is going to worry about is television ratings and how Kraft's adventures affect that.  

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Human trafficking and forced sex slavery are not legal any place.  I am sure that Kraft knows about the Mustang Ranch and high end brothels but he obviously has  a low life kink that he needs scratched.

I’m sure he will assert that he had no idea whatsoever about how and why these girls were there. While this is good fun for Bills fans, it’s also horrific and I’m glad they got this shut down. Unfortunately, I’m sure it’s just one grain of sand on the beach. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, RochesterRob said:

The only thing Goodell is going to worry about is television ratings and how Kraft's adventures affect that.  

The NFL has been riddled with garbage the past ten years and continue to come out on top. It will be interesting to see this new chapter unfold.

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’m sure he will assert that he had no idea whatsoever about how and why these girls were there. While this is good fun for Bills fans, it’s also horrific and I’m glad they got this shut down. Unfortunately, I’m sure it’s just one grain of sand on the beach. 

The bottom line here is up until now Kraft was on the other side of the fence in terms of protecting the league's image when it came to troubled souls.  It is going to be very hard for Goodell to tell the media that Kraft can't be held to the same standard as he held others to.  This makes Richardon's problems look like a Sunday afternoon walk in the park.

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I have been to the Phillipines, Thailand, South Korea and all over the world. This stuff is real life and is now occurring within our society.

• Sad 1

Sometimes when you’re on top of the world you do dumb sh**... 

Billionaire and his team just won the super bowl.. Kraft probably feels pretty untouchable. 

My first guess is he’ll pay a little fine and it’ll all go away. 

Gonna depend on if this is really some sort of trafficking deal or just some desperate ladies working. It would have to be worse than it seems to have him in real trouble with the nfl. 

I could see some form a massive fine but i don’t think they can really punish the team or make him sell unless some shadier details get confirmed 

CSNBC marketwatch originally brought me to this thread.
They just said the next 2 superbowls will be in Florida.

This is not going away easily for Robert Kraft and NE.
Yea us!

Edit: Fact check.

Only 2020 is in Miami.

2021 is in LA

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Like (+1) 1