Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I mean....I really do not get this at all

I have been to Robert Kraft's house....my ex wife worked as a caterer for a event he was holding there......there is NO SHORTAGE of legit hot female targets that were flaunting all over him for obvious reasons.....and he does this?

Should be obvious why. The "legit, hot female targets" at his house are probably 90% gold diggers and headaches-in-waiting. Prostitutes are generally straight forward and anonymous.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just turned on WEEI and they are accusing the media of being too loud about this. I kid you not.

Pats fans on twitter already have an endless stream of “prostitution is no big deal” comments.  Some have even promised that this will bring them a 7th ring, since the team will be so “mad.”

I don’t celebrate the misfortunes of others, but something about this feels karmic.  This is the kind of story that changes the direction of a franchise.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

it is an PR nightmare for the Shield

He is not going to lose the team. 

Judging by the amount of massage parlors that have popped up across the country, he has enough company in his vice, that this will just be a a source of ridicule. 

You guys have your hopes set way to high.

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Demand creates supply.  So yes, he was involved and just as guilty as the traffickers themselves. 

I think the law may see it differently..

He is charged with a misdemeanour... I assume that the people who have been responsible for the trafficking of these women will be charged with more serious crimes..

I think the fact that we're hearing about this as he is being charged is important as well. That tells me that the LEO's have their crap together and have made sure this is a solid case before letting anything leak. Rare that we wouldn't hear something before it got to the charges/warrant stage. 

Edited by whatdrought

Just now, OJ Tom said:

Judging by the amount of massage parlors that have popped up across the country, he has enough company in his vice, that this will just be a a source of ridicule. 

Now Richardson said and did what again? To lose the team?  

Kraft: Hey Tom,  I'm going out tonight and was wondering  if I can borrow your air pump?

Brady: Why Rich?

Kraft: Uh... It's personal. Sometimes I just need a little pick me up. You know what I'm saying.

Brady: Fine. It's  under my bed next to the broken cell phone.

Belicheck: Hey Rich, let me know if you want to use my new Camcorder.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

I think the fact that we're hearing about this as he is being charged is important as well. That tells me that the LEO's have their crap together and have made sure this is a solid case before letting anything leak. Rare that we wouldn't hear something about it yet. 

OOO These round ups are amazing down here, very efficient and never see them tossed on a technicality.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

This is true, cue the "patriots Punter" jokes though