Karlos Williams conditionally reinstated by NFL

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m rooting for him. Seemed like a good kid with a lot of problems. Could see him end up with ravens (Greg Roman Connection) or Steelers where his brother plays. 

I wonder if he still has that crazy girlfriend 

If he does have the girlfriend..I wonder if he is still sympathy eating with her...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Was he? I was only aware of the drugs and weight gain

To be fair, it was nothing that should disqualify him from football. 

He has like 7 kids with three women.  He was with the mother of like four of his kids (the vocal one on twitter), knocked her up again, and then left her for a different woman he knocked up.  Then he went back to her, and then left her again.  That story probably doesn't mean much in isolation, but following them on twitter and instagram while it unfolded revealed just how scummy he was.  

Again, that doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to play football or anything, and lots of guys do that stuff, but watching it in real time left a pretty poor taste in my mouth. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

You would think after missing that pay check & being able to sit back & see where he made his mistakes & how that a bit of maturity mixed in with reality could have hopefully taught him something I hope Bean asks around the building to see what kind of guy he was & then possibly brings him in for a talk to see where his head is at least the kid had some potential & if he would have stayed on the path he started as a rookie here no telling how good he could have been for the Bills !!

7 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

He has like 7 kids with three women.  He was with the mother of like four of his kids (the vocal one on twitter), knocked her up again, and then left her for a different woman he knocked up.  Then he went back to her, and then left her again.  That story probably doesn't mean much in isolation, but following them on twitter and instagram while it unfolded revealed just how scummy he was.  

Again, that doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to play football or anything, and lots of guys do that stuff, but watching it in real time left a pretty poor taste in my mouth. 

WOW I never knew all that stuff i thought it was only 1 women & 1 child that was involved in all that sounds like him & Travis henry had the same type aspirations ...

17 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Baby mama drama on social media involving a Bills RB?  Yes, there would be no place for that in this Bills locker room. 

• Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Baby mama drama on social media involving a Bills RB?  Yes, there would be no place for that in this Bills locker room. 

Oh...you don't understand why this comment is so stupid...that's rough. 

28 minutes ago, T master said:

You would think after missing that pay check & being able to sit back & see where he made his mistakes & how that a bit of maturity mixed in with reality could have hopefully taught him something I hope Bean asks around the building to see what kind of guy he was & then possibly brings him in for a talk to see where his head is at least the kid had some potential & if he would have stayed on the path he started as a rookie here no telling how good he could have been for the Bills !!

WOW I never knew all that stuff i thought it was only 1 women & 1 child that was involved in all that sounds like him & Travis henry had the same type aspirations ...

They were wildly open about their relationship on social media.  It was all super trashy.  

1 minute ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Oh...you don't understand why this comment is so stupid...that's rough. 

You have a problem with his procreation decisions.  No one cares.  Certainly no one on the Bills roster would share your judgement of this player.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You have a problem with his procreation decisions.  No one cares.  Certainly no one on the Bills roster would share your judgement of this player.

You also thought no one on the Bills roster would mind if a dude who banged a teammates wife was added to the team.  You clearly haven't the foggiest idea what the team, players or management, think.  

Also, I never said what he did would disqualify him.  I didn't even suggest he would be a problem in the locker room.  I just said he was a scum bag.  

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

pray tell, allow me to have the privilege of hearing about the perfect life you have led? do you keep the pews warm on sunday mornings?

I'm sure you do, eh?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

pray tell, allow me to have the privilege of hearing about the perfect life you have led? do you keep the pews warm on sunday mornings?

I'm sure you do, eh?

I can't imagine the world you live in that you don't think knocking up your fiance (and mother of your children) and then knocking up a side chick isn't wildly immoral behavior.  

Its not like it was an instance of bad judgment.  The dude kept up the back and forth for a couple years. 

3 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I can't imagine the world you live in that you don't think knocking up your fiance (and mother of your children) and then knocking up a side chick isn't wildly immoral behavior.  

Its not like it was an instance of bad judgment.  The dude kept up the back and forth for a couple years. 

Since when is it immoral to have options?

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

yeah, in my world, I have nothing to do with those who seem to be above it all. I live in an imperfect world, because well, I'm not above it all and I'm not perfect, unlike you who must feel you're above it all.

if it doesn't have an impact on your life personally, what good does it do for you to come here and show how much it bothers you?  my guess is it has absolutely nothing to do with you or your life?

so you see, what he did with his personal life means zilch to me as it has no impact on my life personally so I could give two ***** what he has done, period.

but you carry on and here, climb aboard.

fc,550x550,white.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

That is compelling. 

Just because you're a prude with an antiquated notion of acceptable relationship structures doesn't mean the rest of us must abide by your old testament wisdom from an era when life expectancy was 26 years old. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Just because you're a prude with an antiquated notion of acceptable relationship structures doesn't mean the rest of us must abide by your old testament wisdom from an era when life expectancy was 26 years old. 

Oh, you weren't kidding. 

Man I love this board.  

Today I learned that it is antiquated for me to think it is anything but all right, excusable, and understandable to impregnate multiple women at the same time. 

Edited by JoshAllenHasBigHands

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

yeah, in my world, I have nothing to do with those who seem to be above it all. I live in an imperfect world, because well, I'm not above it all and I'm not perfect, unlike you who must feel you're above it all.

if it doesn't have an impact on your life personally, what good does it do for you to come here and show how much it bothers you?  my guess is it has absolutely nothing to do with you or your life?

so you see, what he did with his personal life means zilch to me as it has no impact on my life personally so I could give two ***** what he has done, period.

but you carry on and here, climb aboard.

fc,550x550,white.jpg

Well that is a naive take.  

If Man A murders Man B in California it doesn't matter because it doesn't have anything to do with me.  Who am I to judge? 

Hollow bit of logic you are using there. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Oh, you weren't kidding. 

Man I love this board.  

Today I learned that it is antiquated for me to think it is anything but all right, excusable, and understandable to impregnate multiple women at the same time. 

question.

are you here to try and educate people of your standards of life? how you live or feel it should be?  or are you here to share how much it bothers you about how someone else leads their life?

outside looking in it seems you had the inclination to come in to this thread to share how you feel about how a football player, who has nothing to to with you or your life, yet made it clear he's a scumbag because well, his lifestyle doesn't suit you.

then even questioned the world someone must live in because they don't give two ***** about how said player lives.

I just liked the way he ran the ball and if he has made some changes in life to his advantage, learned from his mistakes and been reinstated, bring him in. I watch for entertainment, solely entertainment and since I don't ride a high horse or feel I'm above it all, I could care less what karlos does/did with his personal life.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973