Tre White Deleted Bills Photos from IG

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

What’s with all the brand new members making their first post in this thread? There’s 2 so far in the first page.

And Both joined this forum within the last 10 minutes.

i feel like someone is trying to stir up a controversy where there is none. 

I didn’t even notice the person starting the thread had a post count of zero. 

What’s with all the brand new members making their first post in this thread? There’s 2 so far in the first page.

Longtime observer, first time posting. Thought this was newsworthy and wanted to contribute. Tre is my favorite defensive player. 

• Like (+1) 1

Not at all man. Just a bills fan looking to contribute. Noticed his IG account was purged of his Bills content and felt like I should break the news to the mafia. Just call me Schefter.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ittakestime said:

Why?  Our scheme and coaching is very secondary friendly. If you can get a good asset for him on offense, I would do it. According to advanced analytics, he really struggled this year. 

Very few offenses challenged him.  Detroit was his only iffy game.

8 minutes ago, Rvabillsfan said:

Not at all man. Just a bills fan looking to contribute. Noticed his IG account was purged of his Bills content and felt like I should break the news to the mafia. Just call me Schefter.

9 minutes ago, Ghs24mike said:

Longtime observer, first time posting. Thought this was newsworthy and wanted to contribute. Tre is my favorite defensive player. 

Either explain ASAP, or out ya go. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

https://operations.nfl.com/football-ops/league-governance/2018-19-important-nfl-dates/

March 13 Trading period for 2019 begins at 4:00 p.m., New York time, after expiration of all 2018 contracts.

trade window Dow does not open again until March 13th at 4pm. 

I cant imagine that he would be notified of a trade more than 2 months before it can be approved by the league.

And I can’t imagine that there is any type of trade agreement in place between any teams right now. There is still sooo much time between now and March 13th. Why would any team (verbally) commit to any deal now? 

Edited by BillsFan4