NFC Wild Card: Seahawks at Cowboys 8:15 Fox

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

The NFC seemed to me to be the hardest games to call, I can see both going either way.

I took Colts, Seahawks, Ravens and Eagles against the spread. I think the Bears/Eagles could be a very good game if Foles is for real......

I had colts cowboys chargers and Eagles ...good luck to you on your props

22 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm routing for the sea hawks. I don't hate them as much. Actually I don't hate them at all. I dislike the cowboys alot, mainly because I think Jerry Jones is a douche and they get alot of media attention and that's always annoying 

Jones is a douche and the coverage of that team is uber annoying. However, I cannot forgive SEA for gift wrapping a Lombardi trophy to the evil empire by refusing to hand Lynch the ball on successive attempts until he scored from the one. Dumbest thing ever in a Supe until Shanahan rewrote the book for a quarter and a half!

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Jones is a douche and the coverage of that team is uber annoying. However, I cannot forgive SEA for gift wrapping a Lombardi trophy to the evil empire by refusing to hand Lynch the ball on successive attempts until he scored from the one. Dumbest thing ever is a Supe until Shanahan rewrote the book for a quarter and a half!

I can't ever see Carroll's dumb chomping face without thinking of that and having pure hate fill my heart

Edited by stevewin
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I can't ever see Carroll's dumb chomping face without thinking of that and having pure hate fill my heart

I'm that way every time I see al-Assad.

Edited by Doc Brown