The 2015 Bills would have broke the drought if...

Its Christmas guys. Why do this to yourself during the holidays, focusing on the disappointments of the past?

Think of the future & how bright it is now that we have a clear cut franchise QB.

Hope springs eternal & i'd rather look towards the future than think of the past's coulda woulda shouldas.

Lets beat the Patsies this Sunday!  GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, WMDman said:

Lay off the eggnog

....LOL....shoulda coulda woulda.....Moolarkey & company would have broken the schneid back in 2004 if they could beat the Steelers' 3rd stringers.....uh oh....and earned praise as "up and coming for 2015" only to tank at 5-11......YAWN..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, brianthomas said:

Its Christmas guys. Why do this to yourself during the holidays, focusing on the disappointments of the past?

Think of the future & how bright it is now that we have a clear cut franchise QB.

Hope springs eternal & i'd rather look towards the future than think of the past's coulda woulda shouldas.

Lets beat the Patsies this Sunday!  GO BILLS!

there you go.  well said.  bills fans dwell on the past.  coulda woulda shoulda .   faggetaboutit ... trust the process.  

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

If this were Josh Allen, everyone NOT named Josh Allen would receive blame.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

More passing yards and points in that any game in Allen’s career. Just saying. 

Fun fact: EJ would have the 2nd best statistics  of any rookie in this class. 

Good for you two!

6 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

If this were Josh Allen, everyone NOT named Josh Allen would receive blame.

It’s funny because it’s true.  They would say Watkins didn’t play so he had no talent.  They would blame McCoy for fumbling inside the 10. They would praise Allen for his ability to bounce back from one of the worst 5 minutes of any qb in history and salute his backbone for getting us the lead.  They would blame the defense for letting Blake Bortles drive 85 yards to win the game.

what a sad and stupid thread.  It’s gojng to be super classy when Bills fans trash Allen after he leaves if he doesn’t live up to the hype.  Best fans!!!

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

ej-manuel-int-2.gif?w=500&h=305

You’re still 5’7” and he made millions in his profession.  How about you Lil’ Rico? ?

3 minutes ago, teef said:

Good for you two!

You mean for not making fun of an ex Bill who was a good guy?   What a bunch of losers some of our fans are.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s funny because it’s true.  They would say Watkins didn’t play so he had no talent.  They would blame McCoy for fumbling inside the 10. They would praise Allen for his ability to bounce back from one of the worst 5 minutes of any qb in history and salute his backbone for getting us the lead.  They would blame the defense for letting Blake Bortles drive 85 yards to win the game.

what a sad and stupid thread.  It’s gojng to be super classy when Bills fans trash Allen after he leaves if he doesn’t live up to the hype.  Best fans!!!

You’re still 5’7” and he made millions in his profession.  How about you Lil’ Rico? ?

You mean for not making fun of an ex Bill who was a good guy?   What a bunch of losers some of our fans are.

216808-McCoy-Sports-Bill41-1024x906.jpg

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Read your last few posts.  They’re a combo of silly and bizarre. Don’t be a self hating bills fan. You’re better than that. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, teef said:

Read your last few posts.  They’re a combo of silly and bizarre. Don’t be a self hating bills fan. You’re better than that. 

I’m self hating because I defend a guy who is getting made fun of no reason except some fans are Richards?  Please, I’m an awesome fan and our fan base would be better if we were all like me. ?

If Josh Allen works hard, doesn’t get in trouble, but doesn’t make it as a franchise guy, I’m not going to make a thread saying a guy passing for 150 yards is better than him after he leaves.  Only a tool would do that. 

6 minutes ago, Rico said:

216808-McCoy-Sports-Bill41-1024x906.jpg

You lead a sad life don’t you? Like you need to pay for it type life, huh? ?

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Like (+1) 2

EJ Manuels is an excellent young man. What's with the vitriol? We're all happy to have Josh Allen, but I also respect what Manuels did. Worked hit tail off, but wasn't good enough.

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

Tyrod was the QB in 2015. What are you trying to say?  Do you think Johnson holds a clipboard better than EJ?

Taylor was hurt in Jaguars contest.

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m self hating because I defend a guy who is getting made fun of no reason except some fans are Richards?  Please, I’m an awesome fan and our fan base would be better if we were all like me. ?

If Josh Allen works hard, doesn’t get in trouble, but doesn’t make it as a franchise guy, I’m not going to make a thread saying a guy passing for 150 yards is better than him after he leaves.  Only a tool would do that. 

You lead a sad life don’t you? Like you need to pay for it type life, huh? ?

Peterman got ran through the ringer as well. Can you please defend his honor too.

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Peterman got ran through the ringer as well. Can you please defend his honor too.

Well, Peterman was this year and literally has the some of the stats in nfl  history.  But yeah, if people are still trashing three years after the fact, they are tools. 

EJ would have the highest qb rating of any QB on our roster. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Even though the old C. Biscuit used to be a homer, he was a much more enjoyable biscuit than the new bitter biscuit of the past 2 years.

What's funny is we finally made the playoffs in the first year of the new regime and the following year very likely found our franchise QB that this franchise has desperately searching for well over a decade and you still are longing for the days of mediocrity of Whaley, Dareus, Watkins, Manuel etc. Etc.   Very strange.

30 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Well, Peterman was this year and literally has the some of the stats in nfl  history.  But yeah, if people are still trashing three years after the fact, they are tools. 

EJ would have the highest qb rating of any QB on our roster. 

If you believe that Manuel is even approaching the level of Allen then you truly have lost any sense of judging football. 

Is that what you are saying?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Magox said:

Even though the old C. Biscuit used to be a homer, he was a much more enjoyable biscuit than the new bitter biscuit of the past 2 years.

What's funny is we finally made the playoffs in the first year of the new regime and the following year very likely found our franchise QB that this franchise has desperately searching for well over a decade and you still are longing for the days of mediocrity of Whaley, Dareus, Watkins, Manuel etc. Etc.   Very strange.

katlvwdirdfypwi8rav4

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

EJ Manuels is an excellent young man. What's with the vitriol? We're all happy to have Josh Allen, but I also respect what Manuels did. Worked hit tail off, but wasn't good enough.

Taylor was hurt in Jaguars contest.

The Bills finished 8-8. There were 2 teams with 10 wins and 1 team with 11 that vied for the 2 wild card spots.  EJ started the Bengals & Jags games, both losses.  Josh Johnson signed the week of the Bengals game and would have had only a few days with team.  No coach would have started Johnson over EJ the 1st week Johnson arrived.  The OP's logic indicates he doesn't know how the 2015 season progressed. I didn't go through the 2015 tie breakers but even if the Bills won both of EJs starts, my guess is they wouldn't have made the playoffs anyway.

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Funner fact: EJ dug himself out of the hole and we took the lead. Then a bs PI call gave the game to the jags. Im not an ej fan.

• Thank you (+1) 1