The Patriots* snap a streak of 8 straight seasons of at least 12 wins

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Lol brining up a 1 game in which a third string qb played 

And another game where the patriots literally had nothing to play for.

Lol show me a meaningful game the bills beat them in foxborough.

Try again.

I don’t have to try again. You said they don’t lose at home. I gave two examples where they lost at home. 

Im not saying the Bills will win this game, only that the Pats have lost at home. 

38 minutes ago, Bills Fan of Maryland said:

Bills and Sabres win on the same day the Pats and Bruins lose! Awesome!

Has this ever happened before?

I just turned on WEEI for a little Monday morning schaudenfraude and they are all screaming at each other. God is good.

edit: then they started talking about jack eichel. What a great day. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Definitely reluctant to call them "done", as I would be weary about Belichick re-tooling, but they do not look good at all, and some of their key pieces are aging/aged.  In a game like yesterday (like last year's PIT game), Brady can just keep chucking it to Gronkowski and bust them through.  It doesnt seem like that is an option any more.  

The Pats have eroded in too many areas and lack top-end goods to overcome deficiencies.  If they were in any other Division, they would not even be a wild card team.  

If Belichick retires this offseason, the Pats run is 'done'.

10 hours ago, TigerJ said:

That link didn't take me to the thread in question.  Try this one:  https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/post-game-thread-pats-steelers.1146391/

It is enjoyable to see all these entitled fans get kicked in the gut.

From that thread:

FU Goodell and John Parry. So plain as day that you weren't calling the game fairly. Calls that you made against the Patriots you didn't call on the Steelers. Many of which killed Patriots drives. Including the one that led to the Brady Interception. How can an O-lineman be HOLDING when his arm isn't even wrapped around the opposing Defensive Player?

Welcome to the NFL. Where ya been all these years?

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, TigerJ said:

That link didn't take me to the thread in question.  Try this one:  https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/post-game-thread-pats-steelers.1146391/

Is there anything funnier on a Monday morning than reading game day posts from Pats* fans complainin that the refs have it in for their team? :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I imagine it would be quite deflating (hehe) to the Pats if the Bills went in there and beat them, but so very unlikely.

2 minutes ago, boco357 said:

Actually called the Patriots for holding this game, shocked.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw that.

Edited by WhyteDwarf

At least once on their final drive - a 3rd and long, I think - I saw Brady get hit (cleanly) as he threw, and then get up off the ground looking at the official, waiting for a flag that never came. Thirty-one other QBs smiled at that.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Doesn't include the $$ Krafty Bob no doubt is paying under the table

11 hours ago, TigerJ said:

The best is complaining about the refs.  The whole fanbase isn't capable of processing that an OL holding call could possibly be made against them

56 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Definitely reluctant to call them "done", as I would be weary about Belichick re-tooling, but they do not look good at all, and some of their key pieces are aging/aged.  In a game like yesterday (like last year's PIT game), Brady can just keep chucking it to Gronkowski and bust them through.  It doesnt seem like that is an option any more.  

The Pats have eroded in too many areas and lack top-end goods to overcome deficiencies.  If they were in any other Division, they would not even be a wild card team.  

If Belichick retires this offseason, the Pats run is 'done'.

Then the great thing will be watching McDaniels falter - and have an equally unlikable d-bag coaching the team

4 hours ago, WhoTom said:

From that thread:

Welcome to the NFL. Where ya been all these years?

Lol calling the game “ fairly”. That is Patriotfanspeak for not throwing flags for Patriot infractions ! I have grown to loathe John Parry over the years , but I must admit this game was one of the better officiated Pats* games I’ve seen in awhile. Parry avoided his propensity for flagging hits on Brady, and actually penalized NE for holding. I thought they missed a couple obvious holding calls on Chung and Gilmore, but all in all a pretty clean effort. 

19 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Wishful thinking the bills have a chance

Well, there is another thread going right now worshipping the Pats and hoping for another Brady SB trophy, so maybe this little gem of yours could be better cut and pasted in over there? ?

Brady and Belichick Deserve to Go Out On Top

By Gugny,  4 hours ago in The Stadium Wall

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

8 hours ago, WhoTom said:

At least once on their final drive - a 3rd and long, I think - I saw Brady get hit (cleanly) as he threw, and then get up off the ground looking at the official, waiting for a flag that never came. Thirty-one other QBs smiled at that.

Roughing the passer.JPG

• Haha (+1) 1

There is sort of a collective sentiment over there that “at least we have the Bills and Jets now.”

It would be the best Christmas ever if Allen and Darnold ushered in the new AFCE era and put 2 more losses on that team - knocking them out if the playoffs.

Let it happen, football gods.  We’ve earned this.

• Like (+1) 1

I've been waiting since 2008 for them to show some signs of slowing down...it's finally happening....they'll make the playoffs....they might even make it to another AFCCG....but for the 1st time in a long time, I'm not worried about them winning it all...that's a great feeling.... 

On 12/16/2018 at 7:41 PM, row_33 said:

You let this bother you?m?

you let a football team take over your mind and thoughts this deeply?

Are you so in love with them you will defend them?  Equally valid questions.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:53 PM, Just Jack said:

You sure about that?

2014 - Bills 17 NE 9

https://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2014122810

2016 - Bills 16 NE 0

https://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2016100205

Yea, it's only two games out of many, but they're still losses at home for NE. And if I remember right, the loss in 2014 was the first one for NE at home, since Gillette was opened. 

Don't confuse ranters with facts.