Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

3 hours ago, Dante said:

All those tax dollars they take from us at work!  Makes the $700 plus a year to register my truck worth it. Took 6 hours to get from San Rafael to Danville last night/afternoon. Usually under an hour drive. Since the bridge closed everyone had to use #37 which is basically a two-lane (one way each way) highway. You can imagine.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/02/07/falling-concrete-closes-richmond-san-rafael-bridge-traffic/

Danville is a nice place.

Used to be a restaurant called "Macs" there that had an all you can eat ribs deal on Wed.

We went there once/month.

Sold my house in Benicia in 89 and never looked back.

Edited by sherpa
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Danville is a nice place.

Used to be a restaurant called "Macs" there that had an all you can eat ribs deal on Wed.

We went there once/month.

Sold my house in Benicia in 89 and never looked back.

"Mac's" or Max's Diner? 

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

My truck registration in CA is just under $700/year. When I move to Idaho this summer, I will register that same truck for $73.

With the proceeds from LA sale you should be able to buy an amazing house in Idaho.

11 minutes ago, Dante said:

"Mac's" or Max's Diner? 

With the proceeds from LA sale you should be able to buy an amazing house in Idaho.

Could have been Max's, but I remember it as Mac's.

Heard about it on Russ Riera's show.

He used to have a KGO restaurant review show every weekend in San Francisco, and we always checked out his recommendations.

8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

That it is. And it actually has quite a few Bills fans. In my neighborhood alone, there are at least 4 households.

Didn't Madden live there?

In Blackhawk I believe.

9 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Could have been Max's, but I remember it as Mac's.

Heard about it on Russ Riera's show.

He used to have a KGO restaurant review show every weekend in San Francisco, and we always checked out his recommendations.

Didn't Madden live there?

In Blackhawk I believe.

He owns a pretty nice small hotel in Pleasanton just south of here.

My neighborhood is lousy with Raider players. Well, two that I know of.

6 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

It's now being reported the "Green Dream, or whatever it is" resolution is something that has been around from her chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, who worked for Bernie Bros but couldn't get him on board with it. So I suspect they all realize it's a marketing ploy of some sort, which would be fine if it wasn't one of the dumbest things I've ever read that wasn't written by Tibs, 34 or Coach Tuesday.

All hail The Donner Party 2020!

While I knew some Bernie Bros were behind her, I didn't realize exactly who it was. This video is worth the listen. And then ask if the Rs are doing the same thing, and what Nancy is doing to break-up this little group?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

LOL..............they're going with the "oh that wasn't us" defense................the media will play along because they know the Green Deal was a disaster 

Dy-mM4UUYAAte35.jpg

Gaslighting from @AOC & supporters.

Robert Hockett (@rch371) went on @TuckerCarlson & lied — & AOC retweeted the lie.

Here’s a transcript of Hockett lying, here are screenshots of relevant AOC tweets (incl. RT’ing the lie),

& here’s the Green New Deal FAQ page proving it’s a lie.

Dy-ORfcX4AAk7ei.jpgDy-ORfcXQAAvosP.jpgDy-ORfgXcAEiRbh.jpg

Dy-ORfdXQAERDv9.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Kevbeau said:

Holy ****balls! It’s like dealing with kids.

why did you break that?

i didn’t break that.

i watched you break that.

it wasn’t me.

You notice all the leftists here that are calling them out on this embarrassing BS?

Me neither.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You notice all the leftists here that are calling them out on this embarrassing BS?

Me neither.

The Green Plan doc read like a last minute MBA assignment that a student was hoping to at least get a C on. Just make **** up to fill space and hope the TA has so many to grade they won’t read in detail.

this is either a big breakdown in communication or someone who doesn’t believe in consequences 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kevbeau said:

The Green Plan doc read like a last minute MBA assignment that a student was hoping to at least get a C on. Just make **** up to fill space and hope the TA has so many to grade they won’t read in detail.

this is either a big breakdown in communication or someone who doesn’t believe in consequences 

I'm kind-of hoping for a third possibility: Trump trolled the ***** out of her. 

I do hope the Dems adopt the New Green Day agenda and run with it in all sincerity.

It should play well in Washington where Boeing would be put out of business.

Heck, all the airlines would be put out of business too. 

It'll be interesting to hear how all buildings in America can be made 100% energy efficient.

Heck, I'd like to just listen to them explain what exactly they mean by 100% energy efficient. 

Oh, and I'm not going to stand for any cultural appropriation of alternating current, direct current, microprocessors, lasers, radio, Television, Cell phones, computers, the Internet, and a few other things that give the SJWs a life of ease. 

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Me neither.

This is beyond embarrassing. I understand she wants to make a name for herself, but slow your roll and get your crap together.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

I do hope the Dems adopt the New Green Day agenda and run with it in all sincerity.

It should play well in Washington where Boeing would be put out of business.

But don't tell all the pilots to learn to code, that's hate speech.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 2/8/2019 at 9:18 AM, LABillzFan said:

It's now being reported the "Green Dream, or whatever it is" resolution is something that has been around from her chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, who worked for Bernie Bros but couldn't get him on board with it.

More confirmation of this.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Nanker said:

I can report that her proposal is getting a resounding response from airline labor groups, at least the one I'm very familiar with.

Soon enough she'll jump on a shuttle from DC to NY, they're packed with Congress people on Fridays and Mondays, and somebody will take the time to ask her,  in a "friendly, inquisitive manner,"  to explain this, and report her response.

• Like (+1) 2

———————

dems are stupid enough to think they can walk back gestures like this green package ?

john Kerry started his acceptance speech by using a military salute and then got swift boated immediatley, leaving him to grumble about context and meaning, sure buddy....