Tre White’s mom arrested

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I wish none of you had mentioned the comments section. I became curious enough to go and read it. Man we have problems in this world. 

Same here. I didn’t even know there was a comment section until I read through this thread. Of course I let curiosity get the better of me.

Just awful. 

Unfortunately, racism seems to be on the rise here in recent years. 

3 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Same here. I didn’t even know there was a comment section until I read through this thread. Of course I let curiosity get the better of me.

Just awful. 

Unfortunately, racism seems to be on the rise here in recent years. 

It’s not on the rise ;more likely static and probably far less than decades ago. It’s just that we now have Twitter. Coupled with CNN pushing a racism narrative , it’s given the perception of a rise in racism. Obama was elected President twice. Wouldn't have happened if racism was so pervasive, and certainly wouldn’t have happened in decades past. 

On 10/5/2018 at 7:30 PM, Buddy Hix said:

As someone who has been embarrassed by family members, I feel for the young man.

I can't say as I've been embarrassed to THAT degree, but I appreciate what you're saying.  I know that White has made sure that financially his mom is set, but I guess she has not fully escaped the social context in which she found herself prior to her son's success.

The charge is aggravated battery and domestic violence.  That makes it sound as if another family member was the victim.

Edited by TigerJ
  • Like (+1) 1