Tre White’s mom arrested

1 minute ago, teef said:

the death of bon scott?

Just now, ddaryl said:

Brian Johnson did a very admirable job.. SO not all was lost

I hope if your mom is built like Refrigerator Perry and ends up in the clink for stabbing a dude, that people come here and make jokes about it!!!

3 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Brian Johnson did a very admirable job.. SO not all was lost

apparently he was hand picked by bon scott.  story goes that he say brian on stage one night, writhing around and acting like a mad man.  he was suffering from appendicitis, and the pain was driving him crazy.  bon thought it was his act, and loved it.  i have zero idea if any of that is  true.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I hope if your mom is built like Refrigerator Perry and ends up in the clink for stabbing a dude, that people come here and make jokes about it!!!

my mom is an old italian lady.  she typically tries to stab someone at every major family event.  we just shrug that **** off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, teef said:

apparently he was hand picked by bon scott.  story goes that he say brian on stage one night, writhing around and acting like a mad man.  he was suffering from appendicitis, and the pain was driving him crazy.  bon thought it was his act, and loved it.  i have zero idea if any of that is  true.

my mom is an old italian lady.  she typically tries to stab someone at every major family event.  we just shrug that **** off.

My mom's a little Puerto Rican lady ... you wanna trade knife stories?!?!?

27 minutes ago, Gugny said:

My mom's a little Puerto Rican lady ... you wanna trade knife stories?!?!?

My best friend's mom is Puerto Rican and she used to beat me with her shoe. Also, you never messed with her while she was cooking for sure. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1